kids eating sushi for lunch (1 Viewer)

I bet had sushi been around in my day, they would have been eatng it in Newpark too. There was the occaisional fancy lunch knocking about.

Back in my day mind...when posh kids went to newpark, to learn and mingle with the scum classes.

Of course, now Newpark is just over run with the scum classes, and the poshos are less inclinded to mingle.

one of my best friends when i was 12-13 used to bring pitas to school and make himself lovely little pita wraps with lettuce, cucumber, tzatziki sauce, etc. this was 20 years ago, mind.

i thought it odd at the time. wouldn't bat an eyelash now. little fat fuckers these days should be made to eat as healthy as that kid.

I bet had sushi been around in my day, they would have been eatng it in Newpark too. There was the occaisional fancy lunch knocking about.

Back in my day mind...when posh kids went to newpark, to learn and mingle with the scum classes.

Of course, now Newpark is just over run with the scum classes, and the poshos are less inclinded to mingle.
that's so weird cos everyone i know who goes to newpark is a. very musical b. very musical and pretentious c. very musical and pretentious and a complete fucking wannabe scummer complete with stupid sovvy

i could go on! and we bet your hippy asses in hockey 2 weeks ago

that's so weird cos everyone i know who goes to newpark is a. very musical b. very musical and pretentious c. very musical and pretentious and a complete fucking wannabe scummer complete with stupid sovvy

i could go on! and we bet your hippy asses in hockey 2 weeks ago

Oh really? That's good to hear.
And ehhh. What is this sovvy you speak of Michelle?

Brian Dobson was in Newpark.

hey flashback! a sovvy is a soveriegn ring

t_halfsov.jpg

bryan is a good lad sure enough.

on a matter related to the thread title:kids drinking coffee.
what the fuck is this about?hyper kids running around screaming holding mocha latte frappucinos from starbucks.surely this should be illegal?was stuck on a bus over the weekend beside a bunch of girls no more than 13 all brandishing large coffee cups and screaming at everything that happened.bus brakes "ahhhhhhh!!!!!"
bus starts again "ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!" little fuckers greatly upset me.wheres the parents i ask.fucks sake.

bryan is a good lad sure enough.

on a matter related to the thread title:kids drinking coffee.
what the fuck is this about?hyper kids running around screaming holding mocha latte frappucinos from starbucks.surely this should be illegal?was stuck on a bus over the weekend beside a bunch of girls no more than 13 all brandishing large coffee cups and screaming at everything that happened.bus brakes "ahhhhhhh!!!!!"
bus starts again "ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!" little fuckers greatly upset me.wheres the parents i ask.fucks sake.

Horrific!! :eek:

Although, I suppose things could be worse... if the greatest buzz they're getting is from a bit of caffeine they're doing ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back