kids eating sushi for lunch (5 Viewers)

a few weeks ago, some other sap asked me to buy him smokes
i said no like it was the most absurd suggestion anyone has ever made
and when i left the shop he was still there, so i stood in front of him and lit a cigarette
he called me a wanker, so i gave him the finger and walked off laughing

i'm 26! i'm 26!! i'm 26!!

hahahahahahah
remember when you blew smoke into that students face?

it was your first day of work i believe..

on a d4 note here whats the fucking deal teenage girls' hair??
it looks like they just got in a scrap with a cat and now a birds nesting there.

speaking of wesley a mate of my girlfriends had some fella riding her up the arse on the rugby pitch there one night.

When I went into secondary school, I decided I was a big shot and that no schoolbag was good enough for me.. I wanted a BRIEFCASE! My ma in her infinite wisdom decided to let me learn from my own mistakes, and as I rapidly discovered being laughed at by everyone who walked past me wasn't that much fun. It didn't help I was the shortest person in the year and when the briefcase was full of books I had to drag it.

I would imagine eating sushi would have the same effect? Surely kids these days are sensible enough to beat the crap outta them?

YES!
briefcases fucking rocked and i remember going through a briefcase phase when i was about 10. my dream was never realised but i remember being insanely jealous of my mate when his parents bought him a briefcase.
also used to want a safe to lock up my valuables.

and trying to stash your hash in your hair

Good times

boys31qc.jpg

When I went into secondary school, I decided I was a big shot and that no schoolbag was good enough for me.. I wanted a BRIEFCASE! My ma in her infinite wisdom decided to let me learn from my own mistakes, and as I rapidly discovered being laughed at by everyone who walked past me wasn't that much fun.
I used to play the clarinet when I was in school, and my clarinet case looked very like a briefcase. The girl next door laughed at me about it but I was too spaced out as a kid to get down about shit like that

What's wrong with Sushi? I work around the corner from Donnybrook Fair on Baggot Street and often purchase their sushi for lunch.

AND I often brought tofu leftovers to school for lunch as a kid because my mom was kinda kooky in that she wasn't vegetarian but loved tofu.

Never had a briefcase though.

yeah what's wrong with sushi? if you had your way the kids would be back on the chips and coke and we'd be a country of fat fucks in ten years time. and then the poles will take over. the fucking poles ted. not a pick on them. more sushi i say. i wish i had some. way healthier than that bacon sarnie i had.

Its like that recent row in England where the parents couldn't squeeze their kids through schoolgates cos they've gotten too fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back