Lunchin’ Dublin (1 Viewer)

Cali Carnitas burrito from Pablo Picante on Dawson Street. Pork, rice, cheese, beans, and salsa - with guacamole as an extra. Really nice and properly filling but always makes me miss the Little Ass Burrito Bar that used to be at that address. By far the best burrito place in Dublin at the time (during peak burrito). Pablo’s is the next best, way better than Boojum.

Cali Carnitas burrito from Pablo Picante on Dawson Street. Pork, rice, cheese, beans, and salsa - with guacamole as an extra. Really nice and properly filling but always makes me miss the Little Ass Burrito Bar that used to be at that address. By far the best burrito place in Dublin at the time (during peak burrito). Pablo’s is the next best, way better than Boojum.

ah man - I haven't had one of those in ages. when I worked in RCSI I used to go to the place down from pater's pub regularly.
delicious - but a recipe for a sleepy afternoon

El Grito are the big bosses. Everything else is a pale imitation.

looks interesting. used to live round there but struggling to picture where it is as havent been past in a good while.

It was an Indian restaurant before afaik. Basement of one of the buildings. They used to be in Temple Bar. Seriously the best.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but if you cab handle the queues in the Visitors' Centre in the Phoenix park, the salads there are fantastic.
Sometimes (once) my wife goes in for lunch and gets (got) me a take out and brought it home, fab.

On mexican related issues, Bounceback cafe on Thomas Street ain't half bad. Good for a bean burrito (cheap). El Grito is seconded/thirded as good for a very large greedy kind of lunch

Was out in Dun Laoghaire on Friday and went for lunch with my wife. We went to Kyoto and had three types of Dim Sum (chicken satay, teriyaki beef, and some kind of lamb), fried rice and kimchi. Think it was about €25 for the two of us. Good feed and very nice - would never have thought of lamb in dim sum before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back