kids eating sushi for lunch (1 Viewer)

When I was in primary school, there was a boy in my class who always used to bring in lasagna for lunch. As this was the late-80s we were all "ooohhh, get you, fancypants!"

Lasagna-boy is now studying for a doctorate in physics in Oxford. In many ways, I think he's had the last laugh.

one little dickhead asks me to buy him smokes and while his mate is eating sushi with chopsticks

it's the end of days

what schools congregate around donnybrook fair?
- john scottus homos in their business suits
- ?
- ?
- ?

one little dickhead asks me to buy him smokes and while his mate is eating sushi with chopsticks

it's the end of days

what schools congregate around donnybrook fair?
- john scottus homos in their business suits
- ?
- ?
- ?
Saint Conleth's are another.
And Saint Michaels.

Bellatrix said:
Lasagna-boy is now studying for a doctorate in physics in Oxford. In many ways, I think he's had the last laugh.
Why is he having the last laugh? Oxford isn't really very good - I mean, in the general scheme of things, a physics PhD from Oxford is about as much worth as a name-tag, nah, broche, from McDonald's.

When I went into secondary school, I decided I was a big shot and that no schoolbag was good enough for me.. I wanted a BRIEFCASE! My ma in her infinite wisdom decided to let me learn from my own mistakes, and as I rapidly discovered being laughed at by everyone who walked past me wasn't that much fun. It didn't help I was the shortest person in the year and when the briefcase was full of books I had to drag it.

I would imagine eating sushi would have the same effect? Surely kids these days are sensible enough to beat the crap outta them?

I used to get the bus through donnybrook everyday, i don't miss the teenage rugger benders and cackling muckross girls that used to take over the bus.

I used to get the bus through donnybrook everyday, i don't miss the teenage rugger benders and cackling muckross girls that used to take over the bus.

Coming home from work late with all the little pissed-up fuckers on their way to Wesley is easily among the most depressing experiences in my life.

Wesley looks rubbish anyway. Jude's was way better.

When I went into secondary school, I decided I was a big shot and that no schoolbag was good enough for me.. I wanted a BRIEFCASE! My ma in her infinite wisdom decided to let me learn from my own mistakes, and as I rapidly discovered being laughed at by everyone who walked past me wasn't that much fun. It didn't help I was the shortest person in the year and when the briefcase was full of books I had to drag it.

I would imagine eating sushi would have the same effect? Surely kids these days are sensible enough to beat the crap outta them?

you cunt

Are these the kids you're talking about?

0124breakfast01.jpg

billygannon said:
Saint Conleth's are another.
And Saint Michaels.
Naw dude, Moichals boys hang around the Merrion Centre and take the jalopy up to MacD's in Stillorgan. Unless Donnybrook 'Fucking' Fair is where they go now. How things change.

For shame.

Andy, i'm on the 46A, heading down there to smash some little lads heads

some sushi after maybe?

a few weeks ago, some other sap asked me to buy him smokes
i said no like it was the most absurd suggestion anyone has ever made
and when i left the shop he was still there, so i stood in front of him and lit a cigarette
he called me a wanker, so i gave him the finger and walked off laughing

i'm 26! i'm 26!! i'm 26!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back