Ireland (1 Viewer)

Progress

I remember when the first traffic lights in the county as a whole were installed. They were in Letterkenny where High Road meets Upper Main Street. I was a kid at the time and living just outside Letterkenny. It would have been the mid 80s.

We were in a taxi in Las Vegas about 20 years ago and the taxi driver was chatting away and told us his family were originally from Leitrim, so I informed him that the first set of traffic lights in the county had just been installed. I don't think he believed me.

We were in a taxi in Las Vegas about 20 years ago and the taxi driver was chatting away and told us his family were originally from Leitrim, so I informed him that the first set of traffic lights in the county had just been installed. I don't think he believed me.

you should go back and tell him about the tornado. how else will he find out?

I remember when the first traffic lights in the county as a whole were installed. They were in Letterkenny where High Road meets Upper Main Street. I was a kid at the time and living just outside Letterkenny. It would have been the mid 80s.

HaHa no way! That’s literally a stones throw from my house. Such local historical
Landmarks!

speaking of such local historical trivia, i pass this field on the bike quite a bit. i've been told the pole is still there, lying in a corner of it.

a random one i came across a few years ago - a bunch of 2fm DJs with a birthday cake celebrating radio 2's fifth birthday, and in amongst them, my old physics teacher (the priest)

the original fr. trendy?

far left, second row behind the woman with white jumped.

grey pants and shoes, white jacket.... is that marty morrissy?

also - very back, balding. BP Fallon???

I have to admit I watched the bit about Toni the exotic dancer instead.

The equivalent of starting an OnlyFans in the 80s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back