Ireland (5 Viewers)

I had trouble sleeping after a death in the family and took a Valium to help. I didn’t sleep but I was quite happy lying there in the dark. I tried a Xanax the next night to see if that would help me sleep and I have never felt so anxious - my skin was crawling.

I take Propanolol now for migraine. Some people take it as required for anxiety. One 10mg pill and they feel grand. I take 160mg every day and still worry about everything. No migraines though.

I will never forget how chilled I felt when I spent a few days in the hospital with a life-changing injury. It must have taken a whole week after discharge from hospital for me to panic

I’m usually very relaxed after a discharge.

Whe whe whe

Anyway, few weeks ago in hospital post surgery I was in Bits so they gave me Oxynumb or something to that effect.
Fuckin wowza, kicked the shit out of me, started seeing mad shapes in the corners of my eyes but felt great. Slept great through the pain

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's a never ending fascination to me how we watch their TV shows, slavishly follow their football teams, shop in their shops, put all their ads on our radio, talk incessantly about their culture and their politics.
Basically overlap their culture into ours, like it's the same thing.

And they could not give two fucking fig rolls about us.

We're an afterthought at best, and an irritant when it truly comes down to it

The English, man. You can keep 'em.

Twitter today. It's really revealing the deep-rooted hatred of all things irish that lurks under the surface in an awful lot of English people.

Really? I think we're twice as bad. Had two English people at a family gathering recently and was cringing at all the remarks about the Brits (not directed at the people there, just general giving out about the Brits in general)

Really? I think we're twice as bad. Had two English people at a family gathering recently and was cringing at all the remarks about the Brits (not directed at the people there, just general giving out about the Brits in general)
“we’re” being your family?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back