Ireland (1 Viewer)

I've seen Sheehan pull this act a few times.
And he came to have a go at this guy with all his PSNI research.

You can't release stronger antibodies than a system protecting itself. This is how they used to yell at the Shinners

Your man is well able for him though

Last edited:
I've seen Sheehan pull this act a few times.
And he came to have a go at this guy with all his PSNI research.

You can't release stronger antibodies than a system protecting itself. This is how they used to yell at the Shinners

Your man is well able for him though

He is a blueshirt loving wanker

Married a FF TD which must have been a tough pill for him to swallow at the time (they have subsequently separated according to wiki when I was fact checking), though perhaps that was just a sign of the future relationship between the parties.
Avril, right?
She wasn't True Faith FF afaik - she signed up after the crash when the brand was toxic and it was easier to be nominated for a run. They'd take anyone then.

She lost her seat and was promptly installed as head of Cancer Ireland or somesuch
The system protects its own.

Avril, right?
She wasn't True Faith FF afaik - she signed up after the crash when the brand was toxic and it was easier to be nominated for a run. They'd take anyone then.

She lost her seat and was promptly installed as head of Cancer Ireland or somesuch

To give her some credit, she left FF because they weren't pro-yes enough on the marriage equality referendum and she'd been long involved in the party, they ran her for SU president when I was in college at the same time as her.

To give her some credit, she left FF because they weren't pro-yes enough on the marriage equality referendum and she'd been long involved in the party, they ran her for SU president when I was in college at the same time as her.
Ah, fair enough so
I was filling in some blanks there with my own assumptions

A friend of mine works with her in the cancer place and says she's sound.
I remain unconvinced!

Avril, right?

I used to see her on Tinder the odd time. Of course I always swiped right for her.

Think of all the nurses that don't want to work here that it could buy

Never mind the €1billion earmarked for building houses that wasn't spent.
This government do not want to sort things out like public health and affordable housing for Joe soap when they're making more money for them and their pals that own multiple properties and own private hospitals etc

Cannot wait until they're gone. Cunts, the lot of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back