Ireland (3 Viewers)

I hate this fucker but let me get this right, he borrowed a van?

He borrowed a van
But I think it's that the guy is the owner of a big MEP contractor (cosy with developers etc.) and that the Shinners et al suspect that there's more going on, or more to be had from this
In full disclosure, Paschal is my local TD and he fixed the road.

Always the place to go for generic bits and pieces. I assume Amazon have killed it. Same business except they deliver to your door rather than you have to go to the "warehouse" and pick it up.

Right, but espcially odd when you consider the delivery is by far the largest pain in the hole part of Amazon
A trip top Argos seems lovely comapred to all the bullshit people have endured with deliveries

We're not sad that a shop is closing. We're sad that we're going to die one day and that day is sooner than it used to be.

Not always a sad thing

Memento mori and all that

Sweet. Derry one is only 40mim drive from the gaff
He borrowed a van
But I think it's that the guy is the owner of a big MEP contractor (cosy with developers etc.) and that the Shinners et al suspect that there's more going on, or more to be had from this
In full disclosure, Paschal is my local TD and he fixed the road.

He's a smug prick that's finally experiencing his dirty chickens coming home to roost

So is this 'RA-inspired? 'RA-adjacent?
Or am I just not down enough with the kids to know what they are digging on the scene?

Attachments

• 3cafffea-50da-40d4-b338-587adf93380.jpg
    3cafffea-50da-40d4-b338-587adf93380.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 92250794-5574-4def-b719-8fc9e173cd7.jpg
    92250794-5574-4def-b719-8fc9e173cd7.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 19
  • bbb.jpg
    bbb.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 17
possibly shoehorning this in here...
"Former An Bord Pleanála deputy chairman Paul Hyde has appeared in court on nine counts of failing to comply with planning laws."

possibly shoehorning this in here...
"Former An Bord Pleanála deputy chairman Paul Hyde has appeared in court on nine counts of failing to comply with planning laws."

This is as Ireland as it gets - who gets to do what with the land

The pearl-clutching and the weeping and gnashing of teeth over that SF guy retweeting this

It didn't seem to get much traction, the outrage I mean. Anecdotally I feel like there's a growing section of the public who aren't really on board with SF, for various reasons including both the legacy issues and the fact that their politics don't align with them anyway who are coming around to a positions of "they've fucked up so badly they're handing the next election to Sinn Fein on a plate, and they deserve it."

It didn't seem to get much traction, the outrage I mean. Anecdotally I feel like there's a growing section of the public who aren't really on board with SF, for various reasons including both the legacy issues and the fact that their politics don't align with them anyway who are coming around to a positions of "they've fucked up so badly they're handing the next election to Sinn Fein on a plate, and they deserve it."
It feels like the MSM (sorry, I can't believe I just typed that) is pushing to create some outrage. The Independent and The Times have run the story on their social media and RTE Radio 1 news tacked it on to their leading story today about gender identity in the workplace in the Gardai.
The reaction on Twitter, where most people seem to be on the side of the artist if not so much SF, is in stark contrast to the near-universal outrage on the same story on Facebook.

It feels like the MSM (sorry, I can't believe I just typed that) is pushing to create some outrage. The Independent and The Times have run the story on their social media and RTE Radio 1 news tacked it on to their leading story today about gender identity in the workplace in the Gardai.
The reaction on Twitter, where most people seem to be on the side of the artist if not so much SF, is in stark contrast to the near-universal outrage on the same story on Facebook.
Outraged? Why? Do they like the Garda?! Gone right over my head.

Not hearing about stuff like this is bliss.

The mural is great (much better than Banksy stuff).

He's walked it back a bit and I see people are giving him stick for that now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

WhY aRe U aPoLoGiSiNg??

Because he's already got most of the ACAB vote sewn up anyway and that might not be enough people to win an election.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back