If I owned a pub I would... (2 Viewers)

I had to cut someone off for the first time yesterday. It went better than I thought.

So we've made it through to day two pretty much still alive. It's been really busy, and we're both too old for 20 hour shifts, but everyone here has been so nice and welcoming.
There's been a few problems with kegs exploding, and very fucking expensive equipment not working and I guess stuff like that is bound to happen at the start.
They drink smithwicks with red lemonade and a Guinness head here, which is all kinds of wrong.
If you are around Ciarán R, let us know and we'll make sure you get a free drink. If I can I'll drop you home too but we haven't been getting out until after 4, so it might be a late one.

Thanks Riath.
I haven't spent much of Christmas out home but I've a cousin home from Canada for next few weeks and we'll surely get out there. Don't worry about the taxi service ;)
Gonna try out that Smithwicks special too.

Thanks Riath.
I haven't spent much of Christmas out home but I've a cousin home from Canada for next few weeks and we'll surely get out there. Don't worry about the taxi service ;)
Gonna try out that Smithwicks special too.

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping in, Ciaran. Unfortunately, it was the only time I had to reorganise and clean the back room before the big party tonight. After Christmas/NYE it looked like a tornado went through and I had no clue of what was left. I trust Rita kept you in good company and I really shouldn't be surprised that you're related to my electrician. The world is very small down here.

So where is this public house?

And what is it called?

I might pop in for a draught or two

Maybe the family used it collect their alcoholic Dad from pubs when he became inebriated

It could be a "thing"

Driving hopeless drunks home from the pub in delightfully whimsical vehicles

Such as mini-VW vans

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back