If I owned a pub I would... (2 Viewers)

Has anyone been to Drury Buildings? Wondering what the price of a pint is in there? someone told me they thought it was €8 or something

I'm supposed to go to a 30th there so i might arrive late if it's that expensive

its a pretty place, nice smoking section. but FULL of arseholes which is why we left

Lol. Actual.

we were having a few overpriced drinks and a shit cheeseboard ( that was mostly fucking figs) and we noticed it was starting to fill up with the type of cunts that are known to frequent the likes of the 'no name / snail' bar. cafe enseine / ponce-ridden places, you know the type.

EIDT: Fade Street Type morons. that think theyre living in some sort of better-than-thou land and are up their own holes and judge you based on what you sound and look like. massive bang of sense of entitlement

the type of cunts that are known to frequent the likes of the 'no name / snail' bar. cafe enseine / ponce-ridden places, you know the type.

I'm not sure that I'm not that type of poncey cunt. I'll go anywhere.
Unless you mean D4 dort accent cunts, then I do know. I'll leave a place because of accents. Or English people.

I'm not sure that I'm not that type of poncey cunt. I'll go anywhere.
Unless you mean D4 dort accent cunts, then I do know. I'll leave a place because of accents. Or English people.

i can be a poncey lad too but im not up my own fucking hole and sneer down my nose at people. i doubt you are too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back