If I owned a pub I would... (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I'd often have a smithwicks/mcardles and red lemonade shandy (it's lovely, still tastes beery enough to feel like you're drinking but stops you being a dangerous cunt behind the wheel) but the guinness head is new to me.

Is there a name for it? If not you should do the honours..make it a house speciality

"Welcome to the Bonnan Buí, may I offer you a 'ruined pint of Smithwicks' today?"

I have a strong memory of being fed smithwick shandy by my father in an effort to get me to sleep one xmas eve when i was about 7. simpler times...

I want to sleep forever. It's going okay, I had to hire some help because it was just too crazy. I fear tonight and NYE because it will be mobbed and no one else can work those days. I nearly had a breakdown in the cold room the other night. Diageo is high up on my list of hate. I'm walking like an old woman. Despite all that, it's been great. Anyone want a low key NYE gig?

If I owned a pub..I would let people smoke hash and have Crow Black Chicken playing every friday night

Hives and Riath have certainly got the grumpy bar-tender schtick downpat nice and quick.

Moaning here and on FB about a lack of change, a lack of sleep, a lack of a non-hurting body and God knows what else....

The knackers will have the place taken over before New Year.

I'd volunteer to come down and help on NYE but I fear I'd drink more than the value of my labour. Busy pub must be the pits. The bookshops in late August were loco but didn't have to deal with liquid or (too often) drunks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back