If I owned a pub I would... (1 Viewer)

Oh
If I ever get to visit this pub I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't look like this

5c79721f22d92e0f504ea711553e6b6c_650x.jpg
I wish it did. Plus once I have the apartments done, you'll be down because I'll pay your band to play.

If I ever get to visit this pub I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't look like this

5c79721f22d92e0f504ea711553e6b6c_650x.jpg

This would make a good film. A glamorous free spirited American lady buys a pub in rural Ireland and her arrival cause hearts a fluttering and controversy amongst the locals. Kind of like the Field. I think I'll call it, The Pub.

Casting is going to be tricky....Beyonce might be interested in the lead role. Might finally get that oscar she craves...

This would make a good film. A glamorous free spirited American lady buys a pub in rural Ireland and her arrival cause hearts a fluttering and controversy amongst the locals. Kind of like the Field. I think I'll call it, The Pub.
Film? This is the reality

I dunno but the War Of Independence was started at Soloheadbeg, Co. Tipperary by Dan Breen and his comrades. There's also a famous ballad The Galtee Mountain Boy, sung by Christy Moore, amongst others.
the name of the cup they play for in the Tipp hurling championship is called the Dan Breen cup.

I should just watch breaking bad already.

Idea for an early scene in the film. Beyonce is at the auction for the pub. There are bids flying back and forth, mainly between hereself and local tycoon, McGinty (played by Brendan Gleeson). McGinty is a man used to getting what he want's. Cut between close up of eyes. Beyonce finially has to bow out much to McGintys delight. But just as the auctioneer is about to bring the hammer down, out of nowhere Kanye West rushes the stage grabbing the hammer from the auctioneers hand. He insists Beyonce should get the pub as she is a true publician. The terrified auctioneer agrees as they have very little experience of dealing with angry black fellas down in the countryside. McGinty is furious.

Has anyone been to Drury Buildings? Wondering what the price of a pint is in there? someone told me they thought it was €8 or something

I'm supposed to go to a 30th there so i might arrive late if it's that expensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back