i want to discuss this (2 Viewers)

aoifed said:
My favourite avatar ever was kirsties 'kirsty gallagher dog face', and I also like avatars that are animals. Like Hag's giraffe or Hector's Bear. Coz that's what they're actually like.

oh, and my user name/title is something rather cool and elusive and mysterious !ninjaaaa
you know what, I don't remember that one. Errk. What was on it??

"broken arm" because as I was signing up to thumped i fell off my chair and banged my arm off my desk really hard like and thought I had broken my arm. true.

the avatar was the first pic I could find related to broken arms that wasn't going to freak people out.

I'd like to change it but am afraid no-one would recognise me. :D

Oh yes, I think I recall this. I can't bear her either, she's an over-groomed airhead. I never realised it was possible to be over-groomed before I saw her. But it is. She looks ridiculous.

I must try and find that, but I've gotten a new pc in work recently and I bet it's gone...

aoifed said:
You had a shot of Kirsty Gallagher with a camcorder, and I can't stand her, and I gave out alot about her. Then you put a dogs face on hers and it made me laugh for days on end.

mine's my old guinea pig, Gus, on a trike. He's dead now. God Bless, we replaced him with a below average dog, who's now become above average and special in our hearts. he's called Benny. I might stick up Benny as my avatar actually. Gus is Dead after all, as Nietzche was wont to proclaiming. Har De Har:cool:

broken arm said:
"I am not a human i am a human insect"

p.s. sluh
You willshoon be hearings fwom my swolischitorss.

Or I may jushts Breaks your other arm, with my expert kung fu schwing-gwip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back