i want to discuss this (1 Viewer)

schmegeggin said:
mine's my old guinea pig, Gus, on a trike. He's dead now. God Bless, we replaced him with a below average dog, who's now become above average and special in our hearts. he's called Benny. I might stick up Benny as my avatar actually. Gus is Dead after all, as Nietzche was wont to proclaiming. Har De Har:cool:
I meant mine, I was logged in at someone elses computer box. Now who's the fool?

Mine's Ric Flair
I like Ric Flair.
Even though he's starting to melt.
flair02.jpg

Muscle Beach said:
weird how everyone inserts that R.

its D E X T A
i love you. xxx.

snaky: outside. we'll see what you think of my da's super dexta when you're PINNED under its CRUSHING WEIGHT and i'm sitting atop it LAUGHING FIT TO BUST

snakybus said:
Tract-or, I laugh mockingly at you and your rusty gasket. You are no match for the might of Annoyor and his trusty blackboard-dusting companion, Gleantóir.
tis far from the Gleantoir your hand will be when its bones are crushed into a million fragments by the crushing weight of SUPER DEXTA!!!!

aoifed said:
oh, and my user name/title is something rather cool and elusive and mysterious !ninjaaaa

In my head i pronounce your user name as the past tense of aoife.

e.g. 'I aoifed down to the shops this morning and bought some sticks.'

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
In my head i pronounce your user name as the past tense of aoife.

e.g. 'I aoifed down to the shops this morning and bought some sticks.'
I hope you didn't buy too many... they don't grow on trees, you know.

I don't know if I posted this before, but a guy I (sorta) know used to think I was called 'Woman on death Row'.

Actually, I'm pretty sure i posted that before.

A bundle of sticks is called a faggot.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I don't know if I posted this before, but a guy I (sorta) know used to think I was called 'Woman on death Row'.

Actually, I'm pretty sure i posted that before.

A bundle of sticks is called a faggot.

The Evening Echo called you Mumblin' Death Row!

I like penguins, me. Like, they're deadly!

I keep meaning to get a better avatar, maybe one which doesn't have to be toppled over sideways to fit. The old one had to go beacuse of the daft PMs it created "You look familiar and I know I met someone called Zita or know someone who knows someone called Zita. How do I know you? Is Zita your real name and is that your picture? Can we kiss?" while revealing absolutely nothing about themselves. Yiz weirdos. No, I love you all. Penguin love for everyone.

aoifed said:
I think your penguin is just lovely sideways. You empathise with a sideways penguin. Stand up ones are too cocky forr their own good.
I haven't changed the lil guy to spite you Aoife, but I think his googly eyed charm was lost on all those body facists that concentrated merely on his sidewaysness. Shame on you all. I hope someday you all have to try and fit your entire self sideways into a space of just 130 x 60 pixels.

Zita said:
I haven't changed the lil guy to spite you Aoife, but I think his googly eyed charm was lost on all those body facists that concentrated merely on his sidewaysness. Shame on you all. I hope someday you all have to try and fit your entire self sideways into a space of just 130 x 60 pixels.
ah will ye wook at him! isn't he wuvly! aaaaaahhhhhhh....

i got my avatar after a google vanity search of my own name. i might even be related to this guy, maybe we should hook up sometime.

me.jpg

though i think he's dead. the photo's from australia in the 1890s.

Super Dexta said:
mine's a wuvly cat who i wuv so dearly i am liable to smother her in wuv. then her owner photoshopped a wuvly wuvly bow onto her head. it's all good.

though she's not very lovely today on account of having just come back from the vet and being in a let's-scratch-everything-to-remind-everyone-that-i'm-pissed-off kind of mood. my arms, they bleed.

sparky in a better mood, avec bow du photoshoppe:

cute2.jpg

Zita said:
I keep meaning to get a better avatar, maybe one which doesn't have to be toppled over sideways to fit. The old one had to go beacuse of the daft PMs it created "You look familiar and I know I met someone called Zita or know someone who knows someone called Zita. How do I know you? Is Zita your real name and is that your picture? Can we kiss?" while revealing absolutely nothing about themselves. Yiz weirdos. No, I love you all. Penguin love for everyone.

tchuh, those pricks. you probably went and sent them cds of your compilation to shut them up.
:)

tom. said:
though she's not very lovely today on account of having just come back from the vet and being in a let's-scratch-everything-to-remind-everyone-that-i'm-pissed-off kind of mood. my arms, they bleed.

sparky in a better mood, avec bow du photoshoppe:

cute2.jpg
jaysus. i think i just melted. give me your cat. GIVE HER TO ME!!!!!!!!!

look.. she wants to be mine.

IM000918.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back