i want to discuss this (1 Viewer)

i wanna know why some people get REALLY BIG avatars and i haf to keep mine small.

um. it started as the cover to 'atomiser'. then the !!! logo until they became popular and i got all miserable again. then i can't remember what. then martin sheen in the movie 'badlands' cos he's so cool. now it's that freaky face from the nick the stripper video. cos i'm a fat little insect. INSECT! PORCA DIO!

HELL!

Muscle Beach said:
i wanna know why some people get REALLY BIG avatars and i haf to keep mine small.

um. it started as the cover to 'atomiser'. then the !!! logo until they became popular and i got all miserable again. then i can't remember what. then martin sheen in the movie 'badlands' cos he's so cool. now it's that freaky face from the nick the stripper video. cos i'm a fat little insect. INSECT! PORCA DIO!

HELL!
lettuce turn this thread into a thread about user titles. just because i've been curious about yours since yesterday.

mine is from when male friends of mine are about to tell misogynistic or risque jokes, and then look at me and go "ah, better not, we've mixed company"

Super Dexta said:
lettuce turn this thread into a thread about user titles. just because i've been curious about yours since yesterday.

mine is from when male friends of mine are about to tell misogynistic or risque jokes, and then look at me and go "ah, better not, we've mixed company"
mine is from an eighteenth century london dentist's advertisement

My favourite avatar ever was kirsties 'kirsty gallagher dog face', and I also like avatars that are animals. Like Hag's giraffe or Hector's Bear. Coz that's what they're actually like.

oh, and my user name/title is something rather cool and elusive and mysterious !ninjaaaa

"christen the bastard" is another birthday party reference... i usually fixate on bands for a while... but it just seemed really apt the day bush got re-elected.

the new one is a tour reference, sort of, i mean ronan yakuza always says it (or rather i always get him to say it when i'm drunk and then giggle for ten minutes); but it's actually taken from a well-known cultural artefact. i'd love someone to get it.
hint: i coudn't fit it all in, so it continues in the location tab... i've already given too much away...

Systems Analyst has a connection to the Onion.

And a Gong Farmer is a title of a shitty job from 15th/16th century England.

Muscle Beach said:

HELL!
they have them since before the new size limit was imposed

aoifed said:
My favourite avatar ever was kirsties 'kirsty gallagher dog face', and I also like avatars that are animals. Like Hag's giraffe or Hector's Bear. Coz that's what they're actually like.

oh, and my user name/title is something rather cool and elusive and mysterious !ninjaaaa
Yes, how exactly does one get aoifed? 'Jaysus, I got completely aoifed ourovih last night'

minka said:
mine is from an eighteenth century london dentist's advertisement
ah. i used to wonder did it mean you played the accordion. then i tried to mentally relate it to the clarinet. all cleared up now :)

hhhm I I had the patience to change my name under the user name
it would say

eeeverybody loves her Poo

cause they do.

Poo being my adorable little ginger Tom

snakybus said:
ah

I still don't know what dexta means though
THIS IS A SUPER DEXTA
IM000931.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back