i want to discuss this (3 Viewers)

i do a great jim impersonation myself, well it makes my boyfriend laugh...it's all about a cool jewelled moon and some indians lying in the desert :) i like the doors
Junglebob said:
Thanks, it come from being an encyclopedia of song lyrics, especially Dorrs and Smiths lyrics, hours upon hours listening, mimicing the sounds and eventually realising what the words are! I have no life except music!

hey wavioli, that tie makes you look like a homosexual.

maybe you are all homosexuals!

anyway, i picked my avatar because bruce is the man, and brisco county jnr was the best show ever

Alan Remorse said:
hey wavioli, that tie makes you look like a homosexual.

maybe you are all homosexuals!

anyway, i picked my avatar because bruce is the man, and brisco county jnr was the best show ever
Have you heard that they're re-making 'Evil Dead'?

check ir ou

...""Spider-Man 2" director Sam Raimi and original producing partners Rob Tapert and Bruce Campbell are reteaming to produce a remake of the cult hit "The Evil Dead" through Ghost House Pictures, the joint venture of Raimi, Tapert and Senator Intl."

boigaz said:

check ir ou

...""Spider-Man 2" director Sam Raimi and original producing partners Rob Tapert and Bruce Campbell are reteaming to produce a remake of the cult hit "The Evil Dead" through Ghost House Pictures, the joint venture of Raimi, Tapert and Senator Intl."
Jaysus.

That'll kinda be like the second remake, considering how similar EDII was to the first. As long as Cambell is in it, I dont care :)

lmd64 said:
i'd been pissing round with a full-blown animation for one of my tracks, came to nowt, except for the avatar.
haha!

I always thought yours said "moby"

mine is a drawing that someone did of me on a beer mat in the lower deck one night.

dammit, I fukin hate this film remake shit.

even if its good it will erase the cult status of the first one
grrrrr
boigaz said:

check ir ou

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back