Giving up the smokes (3 Viewers)

george mcfly said:
and yet when i suggested that i take a sock full of coins out to lash the heads off some smokers you were unimpressed :rolleyes:
i don't know!

Try me again today ;) I must have had enough sleep then.

I'll be all for it if we can prove that they make a public nuisance of themselves by making excessive noise in the early hours of the morning

Edit: Then again, paintballs rarely cause fatal or serious injury - while a sock full of coins could do serious damage.

Squiggle said:
Try me again today ;) I must have had enough sleep then.

I'll be all for it if we can prove that they make a public nuisance of themselves by making excessive noise in the early hours of the morning

Edit: Then again, paintballs rarely cause fatal or serious injury - while a sock full of coins could do serious damage.

did you never watch byker grove?

Squiggle said:
That would be a no - I prefered hiding in my room with the radio and my head buried in a book to watching TV. Did I miss out?

no you didnt miss out-apart from seeing one of pj and duncan getting blinded because he got shot in the face while paintballing
"me eyes man! i cannae see!!"

george mcfly said:
ah it's not worth going back onto them just cause you're feeling kranky is it? i was going rasher all day yesterday but it goes and then you feel a lot better that you didnt smoke..

phew, glad i didn't but the rage will be back, i just know it! plus, i'm off on holidays for a week this sunday...that should be fun:mad:

tripoli said:
phew, glad i didn't but the rage will be back, i just know it! plus, i'm off on holidays for a week this sunday...that should be fun:mad:

Dude! You're going on HOLIDAYS! What's the scowl for?

You should be all :) 's and stuff.

I suspect it'll be easier georgie.

Drink smirnoff ices and stuff that's easy to drink, maybe water. If you drink beer, expecially mank english beer, you'll want smokes to get rid of the taste.

But the amount of smoke in the bars will prob make you remember why you stopped. Imagine how superior you're gonna feel!

seanc said:
I suspect it'll be easier georgie.

Drink smirnoff ices and stuff that's easy to drink, maybe water. If you drink beer, expecially mank english beer, you'll want smokes to get rid of the taste.

But the amount of smoke in the bars will prob make you remember why you stopped. Imagine how superior you're gonna feel!

i cant wait to go to the queen vic and have a go on peggy mitchell!

In fairness, he was a very heavy smoker for a very long time. Then afterwards he gave lectuers in rooms full of people smoking.

For me:
The weekends are hard.....a bit too hard.But there's cigarettes in my press here, but I'm barely thinking about them.

I had training on thursday,and we were sparring. Twas deadly, wasn't out of breath at all, I was giving it socks and it felt fucking ded-il-ee! I burst some lads nose an' all.

How are we doing folks?

here's a couple of pics to keep you going...

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

41.jpg

3.jpg

Enjoy!

I don't want to eatliver.com though. Way to post pics weeyin, arf!

Here, well, I'll be honest with y'all.
Going back on smokes for a weekend was a bad idea, I've been smoking since. I tried the patch for a little while but to no real avail. bummer

I'm hoping/planning, that I can have another proper shot at it after this weekend. I think it should be more possible to try then, given my schedule.
It's shite, I'm all sweaty and smelly. Stupid cigarettes.

How's the rest of yee?

I don't want to eatliver.com though. Way to post pics weeyin, arf!

Here, well, I'll be honest with y'all.
Going back on smokes for a weekend was a bad idea, I've been smoking since. I tried the patch for a little while but to no real avail. bummer

I'm hoping/planning, that I can have another proper shot at it after this weekend. I think it should be more possible to try then, given my schedule.
It's shite, I'm all sweaty and smelly. Stupid cigarettes.

How's the rest of yee?

Ah Sean! That's a pity. If you were enjoying them I'd say go for it but 'all sweaty and smelly' doesn't suggest that you're happy smoking.

I'm off them for 57 days now :) Don't miss them, no more cravings and feelin' fine! It wasn't easy for the first few weeks - willpower required... but it's definitely getting easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back