Giving up the smokes (2 Viewers)

Bellatrix said:
Great. Now I'm both a smoker and a tawdry tart.

I prefer tartlets. So how long were you off them for?

jaakko said:
I was drinking yesterday, in the pubs and everything, and didn't smoke one cigarette. I surprised myself. I drank more than my share though...

Fair play jaako.

Bellatrix said:
I was spending my nights making truly pathetic smiley faces at obvious creeps.

Jasus, no wonder I never leave the house....did ya ever play your game of rounders? What tools did you settle for?

i have found i have turned very anti-social since stopping. i just can't imagine enjoying a night out having a few beers without the trusty smoke in hand. it's terribly sad. ah balls.

ICUH8N said:
A..."calendar"?!

*runs out of thread

yeah, you can run, but you can't hide!

Actually, it's a nice image of a no smoking sign with a bit of programming that means you put the date you had your last ciggie in and it keeps a running count... but I guess a calendar would do too - if I was any good at remembering dates - which I'm definitely not!

twelve hours away from being a week off them. sweet thing. its actually a hell of a lot easier than i expected. can't stop stuffing my face though, and them new snickers duo will be the death of me. the constant sleepiness has worn off but i find i'm hornier than usual, anyone else had this? wanna hook up?

mamul said:
i find i'm hornier than usual, anyone else had this? wanna hook up?

I didn't wanna say it but, yes, absolutly. It's all bloodflow innit!

(I don't want to "hook up" with you though. sorry)

Ah guys!

But yeah, tobacco is known to restrict circulation so that's bound to be a result of giving up.

I've found that I blush a lot more - as I'm doing right now.

Shouldn't have read those posts...

Bellatrix said:
WAY creepier than you Brian!

For example, yesterday in the Pav, Dexta and I bummed off a guy who kept asking us to drink some of his (strange smelling) coke, despite the fact that we quite clearly had our own drinks, thanks very much.

After that it was straight to Spar.
well i got one off Totally Uninterested UCD Engineering Guy. your lad was funny though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back