Giving up the smokes (1 Viewer)

george mcfly said:
what did you do?
i'm really kranky today.. i don't even want a smoke or anything and didn't sleep at all last night cause it was so warm grrgrgrgrrrgrrr

Sounds exactly like how I felt yesterday. Not nice. Even buying new shoes at lunch time didn't work!! :eek:

I eventually cheered up but I don't think it was as a result of anything in particular.

Squiggle said:
Sounds exactly like how I felt yesterday. Not nice. Even buying new shoes at lunch time didn't work!! :eek:

I eventually cheered up but I don't think it was as a result of anything in particular.

i might go and buy a pair of shoes so

Nicorette inhaler best by far for quitting, and can use them in the bar without
standing in the rain as well, long live the inhaler!!

Squiggle said:
So, I take it your bad mood hasn't lifted then?

(Yes, I do know who he is)

hey mood has lifted today! despite been woken up by some Blue Velvet style madness out on the street in the middle of the night..have never seen the likes! anyway, yep i'm back to good mood today

george mcfly said:
hey mood has lifted today! despite been woken up by some Blue Velvet style madness out on the street in the middle of the night..have never seen the likes! anyway, yep i'm back to good mood today

i was in a stinker of a mood yesterday. this no smoking lark is pissing me off now, i'm this close ||

tripoli said:
i was in a stinker of a mood yesterday. this no smoking lark is pissing me off now, i'm this close ||

ah it's not worth going back onto them just cause you're feeling kranky is it? i was going rasher all day yesterday but it goes and then you feel a lot better that you didnt smoke..

george mcfly said:
ah it's not worth going back onto them just cause you're feeling kranky is it? i was going rasher all day yesterday but it goes and then you feel a lot better that you didnt smoke..

yeah, i was in a fouler yesterday, today didn't start off much better, i had a screaming match with a truck driver that stopped on a yellow box at the bottom of francis st and he had the cheek to beep at me when i drove in front of him on my motorbike. Cunt.

I'm feeling a lot better now

george mcfly said:

That's good :) Where do you live? I too was woken in the middle of the night by some very strange people. Full moon last night or something?

Squiggle said:
That's good :) Where do you live? I too was woken in the middle of the night by some very strange people. Full moon last night or something?

at the mo i'm living out in glenageary :(
back in town in about two or three weeks tho

yep seriously strange stuff going down on the street..i think it was down to booze madness

george mcfly said:
at the mo i'm living out in glenageary :(
back in town in about two or three weeks tho

yep seriously strange stuff going down on the street..i think it was down to booze madness

Well, based on the madness last night (partially on the street and at least some of it in other apartments around the building) the world went a bit mad!

I want a paintball gun ;)

*Smmmaaack!* Now go and wash that paint off before it dries! That'll teach you to sing on your balcony at 4am!

*Smmmaaack* *Smmmaaack* *Smmmaaack* And that's what the rest of you get for making even more noise telling him to shut up!!

Squiggle said:
Well, based on the madness last night (partially on the street and at least some of it in other apartments around the building) the world went a bit mad!

I want a paintball gun ;)

*Smmmaaack!* No go and wash that paint off before it dries! That'll teach you to sing on your balcony at 4am!

*Smmmaaack* *Smmmaaack* *Smmmaaack* And that's what the rest of you get for making even more noise telling him to shut up!!

i think the guy on my street was arguing with an imaginary person
it ended with him shouting "there's always tomorrow!! there's always tomorrow!!"
i can't wait for tonight..
maybe it's cause there was an Arnie movie on tv last night?

george mcfly said:
i think the guy on my street was arguing with an imaginary person
it ended with him shouting "there's always tomorrow!! there's always tomorrow!!"
i can't wait for tonight..

Hahaha! The anticipation must be awful!

george mcfly said:
maybe it's cause there was an Arnie movie on tv last night?

My paintball urges? No, didn't even watch TV last night. I just have naturally violent tendancies when I'm sleep deprived :D

There sure was a lot of drunks out last night. I walked from Connolly station to Rathmines. Took loads of pics, and then got home and realised that they all came out wrong......upsetting.

No smoking though

Squiggle said:
Hahaha! The anticipation must be awful!

My paintball urges? No, didn't even watch TV last night. I just have naturally violent tendancies when I'm sleep deprived :D

and yet when i suggested that i take a sock full of coins out to lash the heads off some smokers you were unimpressed :rolleyes:
i don't know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back