Giving up the smokes (2 Viewers)

i actually thing my skin has only started to get back to normal in the last month or so though..it was all blotchy for months..
it's been like coming off smack

been off them 3 months now.
was off my cake on sat night and i still didnt want one.
i can always see myself wanting a smoke from time to time, after all i smoked for 9 years.
whenever im in a boozer now its probably the most unappealing thing to stand outside freezing my nuts off to have a smoke.

Any tips folks? I really want to kick them this time as they are making me depressed as fuck and that really makes me want to have one. Vicious circle?

Good luck!
Read Alan Carrs book,smoke your face off during it,then get some strong niquitin patches, (nicorette ones are fucking awful) use those for about 2 weeks so you get out of the physical habit of smoking,then its pretty easy to just stop using the patches

like erno said, just quit them...
dine like a king for a few months and you wont give two fucks about cigarettes.
after a while being around cigarette smoke is the worst fucking smell in the world.

Ah you didnt even inhale!

inhaled like a fox!!

like erno said, just quit them...
dine like a king for a few months and you wont give two fucks about cigarettes.
after a while being around cigarette smoke is the worst fucking smell in the world.

i always found (even when i did smoke) that when i stepped outside a pub, the smell of cigarette smoke makes me wretch like crazy. used to put me off smokin goin to the pub. eugh....

..........god id love a fag

gave ciggies up today. got nicorette patches yesterday, although at 23 euro for 7 of them, I'm just gonna use them this week to get to over the cravings

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back