Girls are a deadly buzz (2 Viewers)

i am forced to quote a wonderful bill bailey song here:
"beautiful ladies in danger
danger all round the world
i will protect them
because i'm chris de burgh...
beautiful ladies... in emergency situations...
beautiful ladies are lovely
but sometimes they dont take care
they're too busy with their makeup
or combing their lovely hair
to take basic safety precautions...
but i will protect them,
i will save the pretty ones,
with smiles and sparkling eyes....
but let the ugly ones die.
i have no place for them
in my new world order
i wont waste my seed on hidious trolls
kill kill kill kill the trolls...
hunt them down
there shall be no clemency
kill kill kill kill the trolls...
look under the bridges
thats where they hide.
...thats where they hide.
and beauty...
shall be my bride."

kirstie said:
I know, it's so gas. They'd be shutting up with that talk if they could see the real, naturdal you at 4am after a night on the lock. Under flourescent lights.

ahh flouescent lights eh? the scourge of womankind. there's nothing funnier than a nightlink full of drunk women all trying for a sly peek at their reflection in the bus window and then wanting to die. haha. it just be's that way sometimes so it does be.

Zeelander said:
Boys and their natural beauty malarkey are a deadly buzz. What they mean, and bless them they mightn't even know it's what they mean, is "girls with make-up on but you can't tell that they've got make-up on" and "girls with stuff in their hair that makes it not go mental but you can't tell that there's stuff in their hair"
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha, i'll give you my penis in a jar if any of that stuff has ever entered JD's mind. :D :D :D u r 2 funni zoolander.

snakybus said:
Girls are good but women are better. A woman in her thirties can wear lots of lipstick and stuff and it looks great. A woman in her thirties knows how to make her hair look good and all that junk, if she feels like it. A woman in her thirties won't drive you crazy with indecision (well actually, they will, but not the kind of indecision that breaks your heart, more just the "I can't decide what I want to order" kind of indecision). A woman in her thirties is well-read. A woman in her thirties looks good in jeans.

(I have stolen lots of the above from a crotchetty old American called Andy Rooney)

Women in their 30ties are OLD. (I bet i will regret posting this in about an hour)

what are these "girls" everyone is talking about?

i know of 3 things:

1) guitars

2) ale

3) hamburgers

it's been a slow couple of decades...

cassette/tape said:
i will be thrurty soon.
well, in a qurter of a decade.

i'm not as scared of it as i was when i was 23.

and Jimmy dear - its great that you're in love, but spare some thought for us single folk! :)

i'm not scared of being thirty. i always imagine i'll be more sorted by then.

i'm not gurl.

cassette/tape said:
i will be thrurty soon.
well, in a qurter of a decade.

i'm not as scared of it as i was when i was 23.

and Jimmy dear - its great that you're in love, but spare some thought for us single folk! :)
Who me? Oh God no.

This was just a parody of the "Gigs are a deadly buzz" thread, I can assure everyone, much to their relief I'm sure, that I'm maintaining my de facto stance of ennui-laden disenchantment with everything.

I will also be thirty in a quarter of a decade, and I'm a lot more scared of it now than I was when I was 23...mainly cos when I was 23, I was plannin not to get to 30...in fact, I should be croakin right around now, according to the dreams of youth. Ah, the folly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back