Girls are a deadly buzz (2 Viewers)

I feel the same way about Leonardo Di Caprio. How do people fancy him? He only looks half formed.

egg_ said:
Hmmph what would she know
Nowadays I find it hard to tell whether girls under 20 are pretty or not - they pretty much all look great to me

I predict that the cult of youth will soon be a thing of the past... it's a fin de siecle decadent thing - very romantic young skinny tragic geniuses. zzzzzzzz

Seriously, look at 80's pop stars in their heyday - they weren't kids.

Bag'o'cans said:
you don't like kissing ashtrays?........ mad!!!!

heh heh I think the funniest is people who have 'smoking faces' they put this face of anguish on while theyre takign a drag to show that they're real intense

Bag'o'cans said:
Ya, real broody like, Children look cool with cigarettes too, kinda grown up, y'know.

Brooding - please don't hate me, it's a compulsion.
I dread to think what a broody child might look like.

Bag'o'cans said:
What about this fashionable new quarterlife crisis then. I got a dose of it after reading some spazmo article in the sunday rag, been down with it for a few months now. oh the indecisions and injustice......... etc
Mid-Twenties Breakdown: A period of mental collapse occurring in one's twenties, often caused by an inability to function outside of school or structured environments coupled with a realization of one's aloneness in the world. Often marks the induction into the ritual of pharmaceutical usage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back