Girls are a deadly buzz (2 Viewers)

B00006FR75.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The shit side of being 16 -

- You get followed around dunnes because they think that you want to rob something from their smelly shop.

- Cant go to some gigs.

- You cant buy child tickets anymore from CIE.

- not old enough to drive.

- The world sees you as some one who wants to be mature but is to imature to be at the same time.

- You have to tell your mother where you plan to spend the night.

-Every one thinks that by 16 you are a knacker drinking king.

being in ones thirties is actually pretty good. i was really pissed off for a while about it in secret, thinking that my life was over etc. but now, im having more fun and achieving more than i ever did. im very happy altogether.
you should definitely enjoy your youth but dont worry, getting old isnt all that bad.

You need to stop taking them yokes you fucking hippy.

ramps said:
being in ones thirties is actually pretty good. i was really pissed off for a while about it in secret, thinking that my life was over etc. but now, im having more fun and achieving more than i ever did. im very happy altogether.
you should definitely enjoy your youth but dont worry, getting old isnt all that bad.

im not married or mammy btw.

ramps said:

hey cassette tape, im not allowed give you rep or send u a message at the moment. just to say that any abusive messages you may have recieved from "me" over the weekend wasnt actually written by me or conceived by me or anything by me. other people sometimes use my computer.

cassette/tape said:
i will be thrurty soon.
well, in a qurter of a decade.

i'm not as scared of it as i was when i was 23.

and Jimmy dear - its great that you're in love, but spare some thought for us single folk! :)

ramps said:
hey cassette tape, im not allowed give you rep or send u a message at the moment. just to say that any abusive messages you may have recieved from "me" over the weekend wasnt actually written by me or conceived by me or anything by me. other people sometimes use my computer.
i think that's against the rules

ramps said:
ah jaysis pete, cmon. i feel that ive been hard done by. im trying to set the record straight.
i've investigated this allegation and i can conclusively state it was your fault. quit trying to shift the blame, blameshifter.

ok, im loosing it. forget about this. i feel very foolish.

ramps said:

ramps said:

yes, i did lose much sleep.

Getting Older
By Elaine Feinstein

The first surprise: I like it.
Whatever happens now, some things
that used to terrify have not:

I didn't die young, for instance. Or lose
my only love. My three children
never had to run away from anyone.

Don't tell me this gratitude is complacent.
We all approach the edge of the same blackness
which for me is silent.

Knowing as much sharpens
my delight in January freesia
hot coffee, winter sunlight. So we say

as we lie close on some gentle occasion:
every day won from such
darkness is a celebration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back