Girl seeking room (1 Viewer)

You're losing it, Hives.

The work romance is a classic wrong-side-of-the-tracks tale. Although I wasn't actually born on the wrong side of the tracks, in terms of pay and grade in this place I'm the equivalent of skid row compared to this girl. She earns about 3 times what I do and her boss has just been appointed our new CEO so she would be first in line to take that job. Which means she'd earn about four times what I do. She's also a little over 5 years older than me. And I have a son already and can't afford another kid. And she wants a kid.

Yeah.

I'm not sure it'll work. Although we've been at it for about 8 months now.

Silly me, quick scroll skipped over your post.
Also, I officially lost the plot about two years ago now.

Be a house husband... she can work and you can stay home and look after the kids. Win-Win.

I answered an ad by one of those room-to-let lads hoping for a ride once. It didn't cross my mind at the time that that's what was going on but in retrospect it's the only sensible explanation.

Can she afford it?

I think so. Though she pays a mortgage on a house which she co-owns with her ex-boyfriend (he refuses to buy her out), pays a mortgage on a flat in town which she rents to her sister and she rents a two-bedroom gaff in D6 all to herself, so she seems to be fond of haemorraging money left, right and centre.

She's 37 this year, so it's kind of a case of shit or get off the pot.

I used to be young and carefree. I miss those days.

Also, all those outgoings mean she wouldn't be able to fund me staying home and being a house-husband. Add into the mix that my nipper lives in Gorey and is unlikely to be moving anytime soon and you'd have a right mess of a domestic situation.

Fuck you you cunt that was eleven years ago ;-D

Yeah I' messaged Jonah yesterday.

Also who was that thumped member that said getting girls to view your gaff / going to view gaffs was great for gettin the ride?
Cant find the thread. Was gas!

ernesto; well you're quick off the mark aren't you? Not to mention inappropriate

Also, all those outgoings mean she wouldn't be able to fund me staying home and being a house-husband. Add into the mix that my nipper lives in Gorey and is unlikely to be moving anytime soon and you'd have a right mess of a domestic situation.

I think I've found the solution. Sell her your kid and go back to your carefree days with a bit of a nest egg. Everyone's a winner.

I think I've found the solution. Sell her your kid and go back to your carefree days with a bit of a nest egg. Everyone's a winner.

Nah, my son's mother has built up a bit of an attachment to the little rascal at this stage. Not to mention my parents. I'm fond of the fucker too, despite most of my disposable income going towards his upkeep and the Wexford Bus company.

Did you ever have the feeling that you've lost complete control of your life? I used to be real happy and feckless, just doing my thing, seducing beautiful women (yeah, you in the flatcap for definite, you know you are) left, right and centre. Living my quiet little life, not impinging on anyone at all really. Now I have this THING. Like I kinda wish I could hand in my notice and go do something else. But anyway, fuck it. What can one do?

Also who was that thumped member that said getting girls to view your gaff / going to view gaffs was great for gettin the ride?
Cant find the thread. Was gas!

I am completely at a loss to know how this would work.
"The mattress is very comfortable too....would you like to try!" and if she doesn't vomit on the spot assume she's at least interested in the matress.

I am completely at a loss to know how this would work.
"The mattress is very comfortable too....would you like to try!" and if she doesn't vomit on the spot assume she's at least interested in the matress.

My mate went on a few dates with a french girl who was viewing his gaff. When you think about it it's actually not that strange. You've already had a cuppa or whatever and decided if you like them or not, already have their number. Chances are ye still won't end up living together for one reason or another but after a but of back and forth about the gaff a tryst may be arranged.

I had an ex once was asked out by the guy who clamped her car, the cheeky get.

My mate went on a few dates with a french girl who was viewing his gaff. When you think about it it's actually not that strange. You've already had a cuppa or whatever and decided if you like them or not, already have their number. Chances are ye still won't end up living together for one reason or another but after a but of back and forth about the gaff a tryst may be arranged.

I had an ex once was asked out by the guy who clamped her car, the cheeky get.

I'm currently looking for a new housemate because the girl I live with was in the back of a taxi and the taximan told her she was too good looking to be going home on her own. 4 months down the line and she's a month up the duff and wants to move in with him.She's 38, from Sarajevo, Bosnia, but served in the Balkans war for Serbia. He's in his 40s, from Tallaght. Nothing in this life surprises me anymore. Nothing.

Taxi drivers are pure chancers with girls alone in the car, fair play to him though.
I had the locksmith who got me back into my apartment ask me out. Once I thought about it, it was rather creepy.
He knew where I lived, had a key for the communal door and broke into my place for me in mere seconds.
Thankfully he was nice when I declined and as far as I know I'm not on some hidden cam website.
Even if I was, it'd have to be for feeders. Me on the couch in pjs, eating cookies and posting on the internet. Hot stuff.

Taxi drivers are pure chancers with girls alone in the car, fair play to him though.
I had the locksmith who got me back into my apartment ask me out. Once I thought about it, it was rather creepy.
He knew where I lived, had a key for the communal door and broke into my place for me in mere seconds.
Thankfully he was nice when I declined and as far as I know I'm not on some hidden cam website.
Even if I was, it'd have to be for feeders. Me on the couch in pjs, eating cookies and posting on the internet. Hot stuff.

To be fair to him, he seems like a nice enough bloke. I wouldn't have put the two of them together but he seems to treat her well and she's happy, so that seems good to me.

I think you missed out with the locksmith. Imagine how good he'd be with his hands?

I pleasured a Brazilian girl last year. She told me that in future she'd only get with guitar players.

This is the saucy stuff Thumped has been missing out on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back