Girl seeking room (1 Viewer)

jonah

I didn't even know there was an accommodation thread, but thumped seems to help with all of my queries and issues when they're pertinent so...

I'm basically just looking for somewhere to live in Dublin. Area is realtively flexible. I work in Blackrock and would like to be able to get to work without TOO much effort, so I guess either central, southish or somewhere along the DART line. Not that I'm asking too much. Also single beds... kind of don't work for me because WAH SINGLE BEDS?

Anyway, I really just wondered if anyone had a spare room or knew of someone not mental looking for someone. I'm really terrified of DAFT and Rent.ie, honestly, so even a third party telling me that a person they sort of knew seemed to be an OK person to live with, would be better than those avenues.

Eh, oh and if anyone has any leads, I live at ciarajburke at gmail

I have a room for 525 near the bus depot in Donnybrook. The bed is two singles put together, with a king size sheet and a king size mattress cover from Ikea it's like sleeping like a king or a queen. The room has an en-suite shower/bog, and my room is two floors up so you have plenty of privacy. Living/kitchen area is fine. Bills are just internet/TV and Electricity. No gas or bins. Free parking out front.

I think ernesto (how do I @ him?) may be looking for someone for his gaff. I've lived with him before, he's alright - in spite of his moods;)

I think ernesto (how do I @ him?) may be looking for someone for his gaff. I've lived with him before, he's alright - in spite of his moods;)

Fuck you you cunt that was eleven years ago ;-D

Yeah I' messaged Jonah yesterday.

Also who was that thumped member that said getting girls to view your gaff / going to view gaffs was great for gettin the ride?
Cant find the thread. Was gas!

Fuck you you cunt that was eleven years ago ;-D

Yeah I' messaged Jonah yesterday.

Also who was that thumped member that said getting girls to view your gaff / going to view gaffs was great for gettin the ride?
Cant find the thread. Was gas!

pretty certain that was cinnamonboy.

Do many people still pay over 500 euro for a room? We pay half that.

i'm not proud of how much of thumped i can instantly recall you know.

Nor am I but even without trying, I remember everything.
I wish I could do it with subjects/topics that I could actually benefit from.

Good luck on the accommodation search, Jonah.
I'd say Ernesto would be good craic to live with.

Nor am I but even without trying, I remember everything.
I wish I could do it with subjects/topics that I could actually benefit from.

Good luck on the accommodation search, Jonah.
I'd say Ernesto would be good craic to live with.

What about me? Christ, you know who your mates are around here. As for riding girls who come to view your apartment, that was YEARS ago. I haven't rented a room for about 6 years now. Memories of elephants the lot of you, ye pricks.

(Dating girls from work.....I never learnt my lesson on that one, I must admit, and am at the same craic again.)

What about me? Christ, you know who your mates are around here. As for riding girls who come to view your apartment, that was YEARS ago. I haven't rented a room for about 6 years now. Memories of elephants the lot of you, ye pricks.

(Dating girls from work.....I never learnt my lesson on that one, I must admit, and am at the same craic again.)

You'd be great craic too but you don't have a room open for Jonah right now.
Now tell us, what's the story with the work romance?
I live vicariously through thumped, which to be honest is rather lackluster lately.

I have a room for 525 near the bus depot in Donnybrook. The bed is two singles put together, with a king size sheet and a king size mattress cover from Ikea it's like sleeping like a king or a queen. The room has an en-suite shower/bog, and my room is two floors up so you have plenty of privacy. Living/kitchen area is fine. Bills are just internet/TV and Electricity. No gas or bins. Free parking out front.

Now tell us, what's the story with the work romance?
I live vicariously through thumped, which to be honest is rather lackluster lately.

You're losing it, Hives.

The work romance is a classic wrong-side-of-the-tracks tale. Although I wasn't actually born on the wrong side of the tracks, in terms of pay and grade in this place I'm the equivalent of skid row compared to this girl. She earns about 3 times what I do and her boss has just been appointed our new CEO so she would be first in line to take that job. Which means she'd earn about four times what I do. She's also a little over 5 years older than me. And I have a son already and can't afford another kid. And she wants a kid.

Yeah.

I'm not sure it'll work. Although we've been at it for about 8 months now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back