General election 2020 (5 Viewers)

the election is a bit of a slap in the face for all government parties - ryan was the clear winner there in 2020; FF polled at about one third of what they did last time, and geoghegan was considered a shoo-in a few weeks ago.
hardly a surprise all round.

I went to school with him. I find this stuff hilarious. He's had a bee in his bonnet since divorce was legalised. He's run in just about every election since.
so hold on, he wants a new monarchy, just for the Loyalists up north?

That's a new one.

What's the crack with demanding The Right To Marry? I'm trying to work that one out.

Does he think that people no longer have the right to marry now, because divorce exists? As in, does this mean that the definition of marriage has changed with the advent of divorce, and therefore doesn't exist any more?

Those are some interesting ideas.

edit: so basically, I can be the King of The Loyalists? Would he be in charge of that? Do you get a gaff? Do you have to listen to loyalists though? Best I can do is a christmas message for them once a year. But they're not allowed talk to me.

so hold on, he wants a new monarchy, just for the Loyalists up north?

That's a new one.

What's the crack with demanding The Right To Marry? I'm trying to work that one out.

Does he think that people no longer have the right to marry now, because divorce exists? As in, does this mean that the definition of marriage has changed with the advent of divorce, and therefore doesn't exist any more?

Those are some interesting ideas.

edit: so basically, I can be the King of The Loyalists? Would he be in charge of that? Do you get a gaff? Do you have to listen to loyalists though? Best I can do is a christmas message for them once a year. But they're not allowed talk to me.
its all fairly batshit alright

he wanted the option to sign a 'we'll never divorce' clause for people getting married, so people could opt out of having the choice to get divorced, even if it turned out they hated each other.

Really, I can't believe that idea didn't catch fire

The other shit about monarchy and the Soviet Union is all recent, since the last election.

He just has too much time on his hands. I don't know him well, just to say hello to, and hes a really nice guy. He'd be fairly independently wealthy (though inheritance I think), so never had the need to get a real job.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

dolores cahill seems fairly committed now to martyring herself for the antimasker crowd — but it got me wondering... what’s her angle, exactly? I mean her big-picture angle. is she some opus dei type or something? or less catholic and more explicitly nationalist?

what’s her deal, basically?

What is with all these fucking headbangers that keep popping up these days?

Seriously,why are they all so fucking mental? Is it facebook?

There will be a dark winter and if I was you I would stock up on food because the plan is to have a bomb in Rotterdam which will cut the food supply. Their plan is to cut the internet, the electricity and ATM machines and to put in martial law to make it [so] you cannot leave your house… In the PCR tests they have found fragments of Ebola.

> HOUR AND A HALF.

I fucking lol'd. The timing was flawless. Class.

its all fairly batshit alright

he wanted the option to sign a 'we'll never divorce' clause for people getting married, so people could opt out of having the choice to get divorced, even if it turned out they hated each other.

The other shit about monarchy and the Soviet Union is all recent, since the last election.

He just has too much time on his hands. I don't know him well, just to say hello to, and hes a really nice guy. He'd be fairly independently wealthy (though inheritance I think), so never had the need to get a real job.
like, you have to give him a bit of respect. He's not some mealy mouthed, weasel saying ever more agreeable and less definable things.

He does have some clear ideas, and he's not shy about putting them about.

The concept of a special Royal Family, just for the Bowler Hat brigades is possibly genius.

Is there any information on what sort of ages are most impacted by long Covid? I imagine it'd trend younger because it just kills the older people.
women of childbearing age. a theory is that it's because of the different way their immune systems react.

also being linked with M.E. now too, which was never really investigated because it mainly effected women of the same age too.

Even if they didn't get their own special Royal Family, there might be a few of them on board, who'll suddenly realise that they'll fucking FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR their RIGHTS to SELF DETERMINATION and MONARCHY.

And so on. All you'd need would be a handful of them to get riled up, and you've got a new faction in the DUP.
Win.

fucking great idea, to be fair.
would have a great effect on proposing. you'd have to stipulate which sort of marriage you wanted.

like, you have to give him a bit of respect. He's not some mealy mouthed, weasel saying ever more agreeable and less definable things.

He does have some clear ideas, and he's not shy about putting them about.

The concept of a special Royal Family, just for the Bowler Hat brigades is possibly genius.
he's certainly thinking outside of the box

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back