General election 2020 (8 Viewers)

The polls are sorta putting non Govt Left close to 50%. If this continues how many days you ye's reckon we are off the FFG twitterati going godwins law on the left?

Aaannnndd we have a winner!!!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A fair point.

I'm gonna vote for Ruth Coppinger, then probably Greens, then probably Sinn Fein. Dunno after that. I can't get a proper handle on the Social Dems, anyone strong for them willing to make the pitch?

I'm really unsure about my vote at the minute (as in, order of greens, SD and SF). I'm living in Dublin but my vote is still in Meath West. Have a look at this strapping bunch:

Shane Cassells (FF), Damien English (FG), Noel French (FG), Johnny Guirke (SF), John Malone (Renua), Séamus McMenamin (Green Party), Ronan Moore (Social Democrats), Sarah Reilly (FG), Peadar Tóibín (Aontú).

I'm really unsure about my vote at the minute (as in, order of greens, SD and SF). I'm living in Dublin but my vote is still in Meath West. Have a look at this strapping bunch:

Shane Cassells (FF), Damien English (FG), Noel French (FG), Johnny Guirke (SF), John Malone (Renua), Séamus McMenamin (Green Party), Ronan Moore (Social Democrats), Sarah Reilly (FG), Peadar Tóibín (Aontú).

I was around Navan for work yesterday and as I drove around every single Damien English poster I saw had been defaced/damaged, even a thing on a roundabout featuring all 3 of the FG candidates had been damaged but the parts relating to the other 2 had been left untouched. Someone really hates that guy.

I was around Navan for work yesterday and as I drove around every single Damien English poster I saw had been defaced/damaged, even a thing on a roundabout featuring all 3 of the FG candidates had been damaged but the parts relating to the other 2 had been left untouched. Someone really hates that guy.

Well thats heartening, though as you said seems more a personal vandetta than a move against the FFGs.

I've noticed it too. Seems very personal.
Shane Cassells has a massive truck parked up with a huge ad for him on it. There is a stain/shadow on it that gives him a hitler 'tasch.

1/2 is SF
3 ind
4 GR

then undecided.

Still voting in north west so the SF's in my ward are pretty decent. If i was voting where i'm living now I probably would have more consideration about SF because the candidate is to put it mildly, inexperienced. Indie is pringle who gets my vote for the linked bill. GR is an unknown but basically for anything to get across the floor in the dail there has to be enough people there to vote for it, and SF/GR/Ind are so closely aligned that essentially my GR is there to boost the more effective greens in other areas. Obvs completely avoiding casey, one man and his dog etc.

Casey is running in my area as well, what would actually happen if Casey got a seat in both constituencies he's running in?

I mean could Conor McGregor run in every constituency next time, going for King of Ireland or something?

He'd have to cut weight too many times I suspect.

I'd say casey would be first come first serves, and some mad messy transfer craic.

FG might save FF with this..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back