General Election 2011 (1 Viewer)

Re: General Election 2011 (was: Boards.ie Voting Poll)

Some late night leafletting from lucinda's lot and the ula round here,does the last day moratorium have any legal standing or is it just a voluntary code of conduct?(not that i plan on complaining of course,merely curious)

johnk20112.jpg

Best candidate yet.He's somewhat serious too http://electionsireland.org/candidate.cfm?ID=6841&sort=type&office=yes

I'll have to vote after work.

I guess i'll be going labour since they were the only people who even bothered to canvass my area/put anything through the door*

*I live in Ikeasville, Foreignerland, Dublin so I'd say a lot of people won't be voting

my uncle had an ff canvasser call round a few days ago. after a polite chat, he told the canvasser he wouldn't be giving an FF candidate any reasonable preference. the canvasser thanked him for his time, and admitted he was not going to be voting FF either.

I changed my mind at the polling booth. I had it narrowed down to 2 - Shane Ross and Eamonn Ryan, in that order. Changed my mind in there and ended up giving Eamonn Ryan first, then Ross. I figured if Ross is gonna get in on the celebrity ticket he won't need my vote (I voted for George Lee in the last bye-election so am slightly soured towards so-called celebrities)

Yea, I know, it should be secret who I voted for. I couldn't give a bollox who knows though.

And it was the most satisfying thing ever, not voting for labour, not voting for Fine Gael cunts and not voting for Fianna Fail cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back