General Election 2011 (1 Viewer)

I'm not telling you or any other internet who i voted for, but basically I attempted a tactical type thing. We are probably the most obvious constituency in the whole election anyways.

i wasnt on the register so couldnt vote. Im not sure if its my own fault or not so i cant be too bad tempered about it. There was nobody that i really wanted to vote for anyway.

I wouldn't be a big shinners fan but I'd vote for Pearse Doherty. I was impressed by him (and not just by his sexiness) after the bye-elections.

I tried to ignore what parties everyone was from and vote for the candidate rather than the party. The exception to this was if they were with Fianna Fail, Fine Gael or Labour because I can't overlook what party they're with cos they're parties of cunts.

ann post - I was gonna do the tactical thing too but changed my mind during the week. It came down to, do I vote for who I want to vote for or do I vote for someone because they might stop someone I don't want to get in getting in. I figured the latter was like supporting a football team and being more obsessed by your sworn rivals doing worse than your own team doing well. Or something. I'm confused.

i gave labour my #1 and #2.
i wonder if dublin central has one of the most left-leaning list of candidates, it's thin on the ground if you wanted to vote right wing.

Posted this in the wrong thread

RTE reporting an exit poll of
FG 36.1%
Lab 20.5%
FF 15.1%
SF 10.1%
Green 2.7%
Ind/Other 15.5%
Independents have huge vote but spread quite thin and their transfers are seen as crucial.
Looking like FG/Lab though.

Some possibility of FF ending up with no seats in Dublin. Which would be fucking brilliant.

FF are effectively finished as a party, i hear. their core of supporters are old and disaffected, and they've shag all new blood coming through.

early indications in dublin central is that cyprian brady is getting buried by fitzpatrick in the first preferences for FF. good news for me, bertie won't have anything to write to me about anymore.

RTEdublinWEST: Boxes open so far have a bias towards Joe Higgins in terms of location. About half the boxes yet to be opened. #ge11#dubw
Sat Feb 26 10:27:58 via web

that'll be the poor people then, will it?

RTEdublinWEST: FF tallyman says now "quietly confident" Lenihan can take 4th seat in #dubw With 50% of boxes opened tallies have Burton 1 Leo 2 Higgins 3
Sat Feb 26 10:36:29 via web

RTEdublinWEST: Health warning on #dubw tallies is that most Castleknock boxes still to be opened. Tallymen expect to see Lenihan, Varadkar gain share here.
Sat Feb 26 10:37:27 via web

early indications in dublin central is that cyprian brady is getting buried by fitzpatrick in the first preferences for FF. good news for me, bertie won't have anything to write to me about anymore.

That happened last time too, he got through from Bertie's transfer's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back