General Election 2011 (1 Viewer)

I'm glad Mary O'Rourke has lost her seat, not so glad that another FFer got in in that constituency. I like her all the same - she's funny and amusing to have knocking around the place

Knobend Éamon Ó Cuív changed his name so that his middle name is Ó and his surname Cuív instead of Ó Cuív in order to appear higher up the ballot paper. Niall Ó Brolcháin of the greens did the same thing in the same constituency, hopefully just to annoy Cuív

you can also (finally) add dick roche to the list

insisting on a pissing-match recount when he was in tenth place -- fuck sake

yep, I was keeping a place there for cockroche. Glad hes finally availed of it.

the recount was gas. He was 3 votes away from the lad ahead of him, also from Fianna Fail, and neither of whom were within an asses roar of getting elected.

and by all accounts hes still considering further action.

yep, I was keeping a place there for cockroche. Glad hes finally availed of it.

the recount was gas. He was 3 votes away from the lad ahead of him, also from Fianna Fail, and neither of whom were within an asses roar of getting elected.

and by all accounts hes still considering further action.

Popular man in the count centre by the llooks of it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

when can I start reporting them for not taking down their posters. Theres a nice, slightly hidden Conor Lenihan one that I'm gagging to report him for (I reckon his people will miss it whenever they come round with their snips).

whats the rules around posters does anyone know?

they have until midnight tomorrow night, then ring your local council.
which means you probably won't get through till monday morning.

when can I start reporting them for not taking down their posters. Theres a nice, slightly hidden Conor Lenihan one that I'm gagging to report him for (I reckon his people will miss it whenever they come round with their snips).

cable ties

FUCKING CABLE TIES

they mooted colour coded cable ties a few years ago, but that obviously got shelved.
herself saw someone taking down posters on church street yesterday using a long handled loppers, and the posters were dropping on to cars...

A person i dont know and have never met, nor drank beer with stole a poster from the elections five years ago, and remounted it during the dead of night during this election in the middle of some regional town.

Everyone but Mickey Rourke has a week, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back