fancy dress (1 Viewer)

AAAGGH.
I havent a clue what to dress up as. I always leave it till the last min.

Quick give me ideas.

Zorro masks! the easiest(...and somewhat sexy) alternative to dressing up

heres my band at a 'do' last week

aces_masks.jpg

i was inspired by the best news a girl could have dolly is comin to town so as a mark of respect i will go as an hommage to the queen of popular country. ( thats a lot of chicken fillets!)

i was inspired by the best news a girl could have dolly is comin to town so as a mark of respect i will go as an hommage to the queen of popular country. ( thats a lot of chicken fillets!)

100 fucking euro to see her, she can jiggle right off.

unless someone can get me a tron costume im stumped.
thinking of going as a chimney sweep. soot on the face etc.
failing that, lorraine kelly.

I heard Lovejoy being mentioned in another thread...

lovejoy.jpg

I mean black curly mullet,black leather sports jacket, black trousers, black shoes.
When you think about, if you remove Ian MacShane's ladykiller charm, you've got quite a gothic character.

Surely someone will go as Lovejoy now?

Well, if you're going as a character it's all about the affectations and saying memorable quotes and that sort of thing. I can't remember anything about Lovejoy as a character, but I'd go as Ian McShane's Deadwood character. Just get a cowboy suit, be racist and ignorant and say "cunt" a lot, easy.

I'm thinking of going as a WAG. Bought some tupperware containers to use as boobies (I was going to use funnels, but I realised that would create a wardrobe malfunction), and am going tomorrow in search of giant comedy lips, a baby doll that can be turned into some sort of handbag, some extremely giant sunglasses, and whatever else I can find that will help the package of grotesqueness.

Have to top "Miss Conception: Pregnant and Jilted" from last year. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/70362384@N00/57154944/)

I'm not sure which WAG to use as my inspiration. I reckon Posh is the best bet, though I don't think I can get down to 6 stone by tomorrow at 9pm. I was actually thinking that, instead of a costume (except makeup and accessories), I could wear a big sandwich board with a really skinny body painted on it, a la Reeves and Mortimer's 'Diet Board'. It'd make sitting a bit rough, though, and I do like to sit.

Any advice on how to maximise my grossness is most welcome.

a friend of the missus went one year as a cadburys cream egg. he was eating them all year in anticipation for it and to collect wrappers. also, one year he dressed up as that annoying paperclip fro microsoft office. genius. i knew a guy who dressed up as a shark one year. fuckin hero so he was. i dont think ill be reverting back to my che ernesto guevaro days again. got a nice white gelabe(sp?) and a turban abroad last week. reckon ill put them to some use.

How to make up yourself too look like yr dead in an easy way (without actually dying in the process)? Anyone?

White face paint, blue around the eyes, blue lips and some rotten meat in your pants for that authentic smell of death?

White face paint, blue around the eyes, blue lips and some rotten meat in your pants for that authentic smell of death?

Yeah was thinkin bout that face paint, but aint there some powdery stuff you can use that makes the face just pale not white? I always smell dead so need is just for the face too look like de-blooded

i'm going as icarus, ish, and in a hurry to put together my costume tonight, i had this genius idea that i'd char the feathers by setting them on fire.

oops. i might as well have read the version where he and his da have a safe flight and then potter off to collect their luggage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back