girl in a black bin liner
girl in a sheet with a hole in it
super gran
other

any suggestions.
so far my poll results are
super gran 1
other 2

i seem to come up with an even shittier idea for a costume each year than the one before. last year ("surly teenager: the silent killer") is the nadir, at least so far.

best costume ever was dressing up as a doll, complete with a mini doll version of myself. it was creepy and didn't get everyone asking what the hell i was, for a change.

this year is secret but i will probably be trailing crepe paper around the estel album launch, having turned down a tempting invitation to be zombie eva braun. hmm.

islamicjihadbomberdemo424_0.jpg

What are the odds I spend the night locked away?

anyone know where i can rent / buy one of those costumes that turn you into the man being carried by an ostrich. i.e. fake human legs and your legs become the bird's legs. had a conversation about this the other day and spent the rest of the day chuckling about the idea of walking around in one of these. i think i'd start wearing it randomly if i had one.

a tad expensive

pT9017-sml.jpg

Run Around Ostrich (Ref: 11608)

Made famous back in the late 70's & early 80's by Bernie Clifton, this fantastic 'Pantomime Quality' item will be ideal for any TV, Theatre or promotional purposes
Price To Buy: £239.99

this ones cheaper

cc00778-sml.jpg

Adult Punk Rocker Billy Idol Style Costume (Ref: 3471)

Includes top, trousers, tie and belt.
Price To Buy: £29.99

http://www.joke.co.uk/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=80s&start=41

the best costume ever was my mate who dressed up as 'picasso's blue period.' She had the easal and beret and white sheet painter thing going on; only she had blue blotches and tampons all over the sheet.

possible steal for some of you ladies curious.but ye have to help me out.i'm stumped

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back