fancy dress (1 Viewer)

banshee for me i think. hence no need to make conversation - i'll just sit outside the window and wail.

FUCK. i never think about costumes until the very last minute which is why i ended up wandering around Belfast a few years ago wearing a pair of red long johns with some devil accessories from Claires accessories. next year i'm definitely doing Hulk Hogan or the Ultimate Warrior.

Uh-oh.

It's tomorrow. Where am I going to get an Oscar Wilde style outfit?

Someone suggested dressing entirely in black and going as a shadow. I'll be all in black no matter what, but a shadow just isn't practical.

Someone was dressed as Max Fischer last night. Red Beret, the light blue shirt, the right height. The glasses. Very simplistic, but very impressive.

Someone was also dressed as Sub Zero. He looked dangerous.

I went as Inigo Montoya last night. Those who got it asked me to 'say the line', those who didn't thought I was an evil einstein with a sword or something

inigo.jpg

anyway, I rock.

I went as lela from futurama. the one eye thing a bit of a pain after a while.

Best costume was either my sister who went as a mailorder bride. White dress, veil, bubble wrap around her arms and loaf stamps and fraile stickers.
Or the guy who went as a squid. So simple so funny.

I dressed up as my missus when she was pregnant for her birthday last month, staged a birth on our kitchen floor, and was duly banned from ever dressing up again.

FUCK. i never think about costumes until the very last minute which is why i ended up wandering around Belfast a few years ago wearing a pair of red long johns with some devil accessories from Claires accessories. next year i'm definitely doing Hulk Hogan or the Ultimate Warrior.

AAAGGH.
I havent a clue what to dress up as. I always leave it till the last min.

Quick give me ideas.

I'm bumping this now. You people have plenty of time for ideas.

Now someone give me an idea, i've got over a month

didnt bother reading other posts, so as its likely to have gone off on some tangent like i actually came on looking about the liffey swim but got sucked into this... damn tangents to hell... anyway im dressing upp in my one and only costume as i know although i have loads of time i'll never get round to it so got purole trousers purple top and purple hat- has a green feather and leporad skin band the top is a vneck with leopard buttons and the trousers are really thin and cold. got it 4 or 5 years ago in dunnes stores for 20 euro, dont get to where it that often, so think i'll show my wares around town unless something better comes up

well there's always this

86339.jpg

although judging from previous threads Jane thinks this is pretty much the same

costumes_vagina.jpg

White cardboard
+
Markers
+
Imagination
+
Maybe some sort of furry coat or something
+
Scissors
=
LOLCAT costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back