+
Imagination
+
Maybe some sort of furry coat or something
+
Scissors
=
LOLCAT costume.

AKSHLEE DIS IDEE IZ TAKENED. U CAN THINKS SMTING ELS K? U WILL HAZ B8R CUSTUMZ, LEIK MAI UPGRADEZ RAM DEN U UPGRADEZ TO MORE RAM, R WHATEVERZ….I IZ NO GUD AT M8A4Z LOL ;)
TRUST MAI JUGMINT.

KTHXBAI

Has anyone painted a dog before?

As the two dogs are black, I was going to paint skellington bones on them. They'll probably try and lick off whatever I put on them and/or roll all over the furniture though.

It would be cool though.

Not like this. This is shite.

1280.jpg

Has anyone painted a dog before?

As the two dogs are black, I was going to paint skellington bones on them. They'll probably try and lick off whatever I put on them and/or roll all over the furniture though.

It would be cool though.

Not like this. This is shite.

1280.jpg

Put them and a third black dog in a suit that binds them, then you dress as the devil.
Ba da bing, you got yourself a Cerberus outfit dawg.

My best costume ever was a fly - wings made out of clotheshangers and net curtains, extra pair of legs made from black tights with balloons in them, proboscis made from more tights and balloons, and a black hat with coiled up Christmas decorations glued on as compound eyes.

The eyes started to unravel before I even made it out of the bedroom. It was a work thing in a hotel during The Boom, I arrived down to eat my dinner and everyone else was looking cool wearing glamourous costumes like eyepatches and pirate hats, or those ballroom masque things. I didn't look anything like a fly, but did look fucking bizarre.

I have decided I shall dress up as a plank wearing tinted moisturiser this halloween

went to a party last night as a mondrian grid painting. bizarelly, this is the first costume in years that's being successful and people recognised, and it also fit the basic criteria of 'cheap' and 'can dance arse off in it'.

Piet_Mondrian_Tableau_11_1921-25.jpg

more costumes. more dancing.

20102007(001).jpg

me and grevs last weekend.... whata night

saw siouxsie play in the astoria and then les savy fav in hugely overpacked pub back room, crowd surfing in said hoodie.

with hood up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back