Facebook (2 Viewers)

'the thing with men and sex is, it's fraught with performance anxieties which women don't have'

beware of this Shaney.

oh jesus, some Irish girl just called it 'dial a cock'.

" the fashionable way to fuck"

Yeah, I never want to have sex again.

cos you know, normally i'm swamped

have you seen this Blind Date style dating show thats on nowadays, where there are three guys and three girls and they do all the chit chat stuff but they have to do it in the dark? they cant see each other but whatever cameras they use can pick them out so the viewers can watch them being all weird in the dark. i saw a bit of it earlier - pure shite.

...... no. that doesn't even sound like an idea.

anyone on thumped part of a secret sex scene? It's alright, you can tell me, we're all sexy friends here

Yeah, they said it's like fight club but with sex so your answer makes sense.

Internet Documentary, you've done it again

Dress code is fetish, rubber, leather, vinyl, cyber, gothic, fetish drag, corsetry, burlesque, high formal (top-hat and tails), historical fetish, rôleplay, cosplay and lingerie. No denim of any colour.

sounds bloody great

I know a guy who loved to tell everyone what he was doin everyday on facebook and then he told the country he was goin on holidays for 2 weeks in Florida. His house got robbed after that lol.

I've been asked to give a one page weekly summary of Facebook to my boss.

This is part of the overall "Weekly Internet Report".

There's a guy who has to give a one page summary of Google

i just rejoined there, its very creepy. i used an address i very rarely use, added one friend and then of all her couple 200 or 300 friends it suggested i befriend only the ones that i actually know. how the fuck does it know which of her friends i know when i havent yet told it anything?

i just rejoined there, its very creepy. i used an address i very rarely use, added one friend and then of all her couple 200 or 300 friends it suggested i befriend only the ones that i actually know. how the fuck does it know which of her friends i know when i havent yet told it anything?

I get suggestions to add people all the time that I have no clue who they are. It just assumes if you have someone in common then you must know the rest. The more you add of people you do know the less random people will come up because it will choose those where you have more than one in common. Most of the people I don't know are friends of people off here, Whelans, IFI and pages such as that. If you joined, does that mean I Is John is going to join too?

I get suggestions to add people all the time that I have no clue who they are. It just assumes if you have someone in common then you must know the rest. The more you add of people you do know the less random people will come up because it will choose those where you have more than one in common. Most of the people I don't know are friends of people off here, Whelans, IFI and pages such as that. If you joined, does that mean I Is John is going to join too?

i deleted it again and made a new one

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back