Facebook (2 Viewers)

i've used my real name as it seems a bit silly not to, however i think i checked a box somewhere along the way that means i wont show up in searches. maybe im imagining that.

Does facebook still look like windows 3.1?

facebook-aug-07.gif

I wish I had a wiley pseudonym. I've not even thought of going incognito on facebook, but then I've never realy had any problems with it.. thus far..

Not really, but I've yet to be in situations where they're reading it. In the bank the women kept referring to me as 'C' which was bizarre. I have, oddly enough, been given things for free or cheaper in shops due to my accent, which ... I didn't expect.

Not really, but I've yet to be in situations where they're reading it. In the bank the women kept referring to me as 'C' which was bizarre. I have, oddly enough, been given things for free or cheaper in shops due to my accent, which ... I didn't expect.

Now I'm wondering where you moved. J1?

Brighton, Jill. Nowhere as interesting as America I'm afraid, though it is oddly idyllic here, if even just for being so outrageously middle class and hipster infested.

And yeah, it may in fact be the colonial guilt. Though all I've heard thus far is 'Hahahahah, so how many potatoes does it take to kill an Irish man? Eh? NONE. GET IT? Sorry have I offended you? IS IT TOO SOON?'

Brighton, Jill. Nowhere as interesting as America I'm afraid, though it is oddly idyllic here, if even just for being so outrageously middle class and hipster infested.

And yeah, it may in fact be the colonial guilt. Though all I've heard thus far is 'Hahahahah, so how many potatoes does it take to kill an Irish man? Eh? NONE. GET IT? Sorry have I offended you? IS IT TOO SOON?'

For school, work, just for the hell of it? I'm getting itchy feet... right now I've stayed the longest in one place since I moved away at 18 for college. I find myself pacing around my apartment, which basically means walking in a small circle with in a 2ft by 2ft patch of carpet. Sigh.

For school, work, just for the hell of it? I'm getting itchy feet... right now I've stayed the longest in one place since I moved away at 18 for college. I find myself pacing around my apartment, which basically means walking in a small circle with in a 2ft by 2ft patch of carpet. Sigh.

For my masters, so just for a year. Then I'm not sure what to do with myself, but I suppose I'll think of taht when I get to it.

You should just up and go somewhere, its that kind of time where it feels like theres absolutely nothing to keep one in Ireland. Granted I had very little by means of commitments, so I could just get up and go.

Oscar Wilde used to go out with a dude from Brighton and often went there to visit him.

And this one time him and one of his other boyfriends were there and the other boyfriend got a bit ill (and was a little bit possessed by the devil I think - either that or turrets - and went a bit bonkers). Poor Oscar had to look after him in the face of this barrage of abuse, and look after him he did. And then when said boyfriend recovered, it was poor Oscar himself that became very ill and nearly met a bad end (though arguably maybe not as bad as the bad end that eventually befell him).

Anyway, thats my Brighton story. Enjoy!

For my masters, so just for a year. Then I'm not sure what to do with myself, but I suppose I'll think of taht when I get to it.

You should just up and go somewhere, its that kind of time where it feels like theres absolutely nothing to keep one in Ireland. Granted I had very little by means of commitments, so I could just get up and go.

I've lasted 4 1/2 years... so I have to hold out for 5 and a chance at an Irish passport. I'm going to move to a different area of the city, I think. It will feel new and I've never stayed 2 years in one apartment before. I need new walls ASAP. Off to Daft.

Good luck with your Masters.

I think everyone on thumped should move to different countries

*bagsy new zealand

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back