Facebook (3 Viewers)

My favourite group is the "get these two queers off 2TV" group. Somewhat ironically the lad who started the group is wearing a very fetching dress in his profile pic.

didn't get a form... I read somewhere else online that if you deactivate and leave it that way for two weeks it automatically deletes it...
I'll check in a few weeks to make sure if it's still there I'll look for this form... lot of effort.

if you just deactivate your account it wont be deleted. try to log back in and its like you never left. try it now then go to this page:

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account

It was just stuff I already knew. My reading of it was probably coloured by the fact that I linked from jim's website though.

In regards deactivated accounts, these accounts aren't accessible anywhere on the interweb right? I care not what facebook do with my information I just don't want my old account viewable

if you just deactivate your account it wont be deleted. try to log back in and its like you never left. try it now then go to this page:

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account

yeah realised it's not gone, mainly because I'm still getting email updates from
various groups etc... can't be trusted to log in before end of exams... was in college computer rooms yesterday doing work and literally every screen had facebook on it, bit creepy in a we-are-borg kinda way.

anyway in two minds about deleting it, friend who is leaving the country is beggin
me to keep... another friend thought I was making some sort of public statement cutting myself off from everyone (which I found a bit bizarre).

I did realise there are a couple of people who are insanely flaky and hard to get in touch with who don't reply to texts and emails...don't know if two or three flakes are worth going back to insane urge to check updates mainly made up of peoples joining groups, and causes and finding interesting stuff up their nose.

I did get shat on by a bird yesterday- twice...so maybe people would have benefited from reading that in my status update.

the urge to post the most inane shit can certainly be overpowering when you get in the habit

i had a great one there where i broke the lid of the kitchen bin, i thought it was hilarious news

due to the geographical location of my sisters and family, i am bound to facebook. following meatloaf on twitter is the fun part of the internet now.

why do you want to go back?

according to the rubbish programme i'm watching the answer is sex

Apparently there is a lot of sex on the internet and woman 'know what they want' and 'how to get it' and are the 'new wave of sexual predators'.

But you have to be 'classically tall, dark and handsome'.

it really sounds wonderful.

women get 'the same pleasures as men' which I can only assume is something different to my own personal misery

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back