Facebook (2 Viewers)

hmmm

this just came up

individualwatchers.jpg

You can delete people from the bottom left of their profile page or from the edit friends menu. I've deleted a fair few people, mostly people from college that I haven't spoken to since I finished.

I deleted my facebook, very liberating will miss the events calendar thing but that's about it.
Amazed myself at my capacity to mindlessly flick through strangers boring photographs.

ahhh... i did that a few years back for about 6 months. it was great. I eventually folded when i realized that about half the people i need to chat to regularly barely comprehend any other form of communication anymore.

did you actually get the form and fill it out to make them delete it??

im out about 2 and a half years now, no regrets! a friend told me that if me and one other person would join facebook he wouldnt ever have to bother with email again. not that i get many emails from him...

ahhh... i did that a few years back for about 6 months. it was great. I eventually folded when i realized that about half the people i need to chat to regularly barely comprehend any other form of communication anymore.

did you actually get the form and fill it out to make them delete it??

didn't get a form... I read somewhere else online that if you deactivate and leave it that way for two weeks it automatically deletes it...
I'll check in a few weeks to make sure if it's still there I'll look for this form... lot of effort.

blocked in work. I don't really see the point after that.

although are 73% of all irish on facebook still female? Are 73% of a more attractive nation on facebook female?

although are 73% of all irish on facebook still female? Are 73% of a more attractive nation on facebook female?

yes, facebook have integrated a minger-filter to keep mingers out

73% of all Irish females are on facebook
73% of all Irish females aren't mingers
73% of the 73% of Irish females that are on facebook are my friends
meaning I have 73% more chance of getting laid via the internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back