Facebook (3 Viewers)

You should just up and go somewhere, its that kind of time where it feels like theres absolutely nothing to keep one in Ireland. Granted I had very little by means of commitments, so I could just get up and go.

I did that in 1996..was a brilliant adventure but may have cost me the chance to make a living from music(I'm speculating here).

I think everyone on thumped should move to different countries

*bagsy new zealand

thats the place to be when the food and water starts running out in 2025, i should have tried to stay there. im thinking of moving to canada next year. the south of france would be nice too, although the language difficulties might make it hard for me to earn a living.

I gots to stick around for the next year to finish college first, suppose I should start looking for an escape plan now-ish though

thats the place to be when the food and water starts running out in 2025, i should have tried to stay there. im thinking of moving to canada next year. the south of france would be nice too, although the language difficulties might make it hard for me to earn a living.

Is it really that easy for you all to up and move to Canada? They make it very difficult for Americans.

Is it really that easy for you all to up and move to Canada? They make it very difficult for Americans.

i thought you could come and go as you pleased. i wont be 35 until 2012 so that gives me another bit of time to procrastinate here and come to terms with having to allow USIT to rip me off if i am to go. with my new facebook account and half of ireland emigrating i'll hardly notice ive left.

Tell me about Facebook Shaney, how has your life changed? How would mine be improved?

i thought you could come and go as you pleased. i wont be 35 until 2012 so that gives me another bit of time to procrastinate here and come to terms with having to allow USIT to rip me off if i am to go. with my new facebook account and half of ireland emigrating i'll hardly notice ive left.

Driving across and/or visiting sure it's easy. Moving and working... not so much. Very difficult, in fact. It was easier for me to move here than Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back