Euro 2008 (2 Viewers)

Pirlo is finished.
Took way too much time to do everything and was caught in posession or gave the ball away way too many times.

Pirlo said:
“If De Rossi had played then I would’ve been further up the field, but there are 23 of us in the squad and the Coach makes his decisions.”

I can't say that I disagree - though he was terrible last night, bar a couple of lovely balls and 2 very close free kicks.

Problem was, there was no sense that they learned anything from the 2nd goal and every time they had a set piece they shoved everyone forward and the filthy dutch were too fast and too slick for them to catch when they moved on the break. Matrix shouldn't be played again. he's awful. Ambrossini is shit and shouldn't be played ahead of De Rossi or Aquilani who are both much younger and infinitely better players. Camoranesi is all flash and no product half the time. He's fast but wasteful. Cassano was much more incisive and he should start. As should Del Piero.

They're not done yet, but if Donadoni doesn't cop on and the players don't wake the fuck up, they're finished.

Best post ever.

You mock but it's like the episode of the Simpson's where they get seizures from the Japanese cartoon. Can they not just have it at the bottom of the screen all the time? Stop with the swooping! It won't matter much longer anyway because my team will be out soon enough without Rosicky. No need to watch after that.

no cesc this evening
villa and torres up front
xavi pulling the strings
senna holding midfield
shame they can't all play but it sounds sensible to me

is everyone else seeing a vagina?

Last nights game was deadly.Was the first one that didn't leave me a bit bored!

Yes and an anus too. The Dutch performance was the first genuinely exciting showing so far, the bar has been raised a bit. I was pleased for Kuyt and impressed with his contribution, but he really should have scored the third goal himself. He claimed he was tired, but that's just an excuse for the fact that the man's first touch is appalling. Sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back