Euro 2008 (2 Viewers)

Dream start for the krauts. Have portugal got the character to mount a comeback?

Phil already making a change...

Ray hindsight.

Here's a thing that just happened. Now I shall talk you through what you just saw. Because I am a genius at football.

Shut the fuck up ray.

ronaldo best player in world? my utter sex jip. michael ballack showed what it is to be a great player last night. men versus grease. thrilled, bill, thrilled for them.

fair play to yogi for having the balls to change his formation too, had to be done.

teams who have previously met in the Group stages cannot be drawn together again - until the final.

or

teams who have previously met in the Group stages cannot be drawn together again - even if both qualify for the final

presumably neither rule applies here.

If Croatia win tonight, both Germany and Croatia will be expelled from the tournament and the semi-final will take place between the two teams with the closest coefficients to the respective expellees - England and Mexico.

ronaldo best player in world? my utter sex jip. michael ballack showed what it is to be a great player last night. men versus grease. thrilled, bill, thrilled for them.

You might expect Ronnie to get on the ball in the last twenty minutes, try to make something happen, even if it doesn't come off. Demand it, like. But no, he hides.

The English media is so anti-German it's unreal. Read the Guardian articles, they're very grudging. The England-reflected regard they have for Portugal and Croatia is annoying me. I hope it's a Germany-Turkey semi.

Fuck me Portugal were shocking in the second half. No ideas and no backbone. Apart from Deco who was a total legend.

Here, what's with all the arty slow motion replays going on in this tournament? Sometimes they're at the expense of real time action too. Is the producer some kind of metaphysical wanker?

You might expect Ronnie to get on the ball in the last twenty minutes, try to make something happen, even if it doesn't come off. Demand it, like. But no, he hides.

The English media is so anti-German it's unreal. Read the Guardian articles, they're very grudging. The England-reflected regard they have for Portugal and Croatia is annoying me. I hope it's a Germany-Turkey semi.
gas, i was in the pub last night and there were a fair few brits, all cheering for portugal. portugal knocked england out of the last two tournaments... what about ronnie the winker? eh? abg's. russia's resurgence is another english buzz "look how good croatia and russia are, we were in a really, rally, really tough group!"

BOLLOCKS.

gas, i was in the pub last night and there were a fair few brits, all cheering for portugal. portugal knocked england out of the last two tournaments... what about ronnie the winker? eh? abg's. russia's resurgence is another english buzz "look how good croatia and russia are, we were in a really, rally, really tough group!"

BOLLOCKS.

ITV made a point of yammering on about how the only qualifying group to produce 2 quarter finalists was Englands and it's only now that they realise that it really was a group of death. And do you know something? They're dead wrong.

Here, what's with all the arty slow motion replays going on in this tournament? Sometimes they're at the expense of real time action too. Is the producer some kind of metaphysical wanker?

Yeah...France 1998 was the same. It's like some homo Peckinpah is the director.

I don't know where to look.

BOLLOCKS.
Dicks, I was cheering on the bosh last night.

It says a lot that I had to change to ITV and put up with them going on about their so-called "qualification group of death" -- that this was preferable Ray "of sunshine" Houghton's moaning. He's getting worse, isn't he? It's unbearable.

It says a lot that I had to change to ITV and put up with them going on about their so-called "qualification group of death" -- that this was preferable Ray "of sunshine" Houghton's moaning. He's getting worse, isn't he? It's unbearable.

Agreed. He's fcking killing games with his whingeing. Pointless wise-after-the-event 'analysis'.

Jimmy Magee, on the other hand....

(at Italy-Romania)

“There were dozens of people coming in with hot-dogs, burgers and trays of beer. I thought that was just an American thing. Maybe they were Americans.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back