Electric Picnic 2009 (4 Viewers)

boo hoo

I'd probably play a grand just to see this song

[video=dailymotion;x2psl5]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2psl5_abc-all-of-my-heart_music[/video]

when I go to a gig, I watch the band play.

This may take a while to explain......

really lukin forward to this weekend.

hope to fuck the weather holds up!

explosions in the sky, madness, flaming lips, fourtet, fleet foxes, magazine, billy bragg, echo & the bunnymen, brian wilson and a lot more to boot!

sixth year in a row too!

Looks bona fide. It's in 'concert memorabilia'.

this is true

yes, but its an obvious atttempt to get some stupid prick to bid loads on it thinking its two tickets to tthe festival. he put it up a few days ago.

also true.

In the run up to christmas you get people buying stupid things like 'picture of nintendo wii' and then complaining when they receive a picture of a nintendo wii that cost them £300 GBP. The seller's argument, 'it was listed in art', hard to fault.

this is true

also true.

In the run up to christmas you get people buying stupid things like 'picture of nintendo wii' and then complaining when they receive a picture of a nintendo wii that cost them £300 GBP. The seller's argument, 'it was listed in art', hard to fault.

Yes, true, but I don't think the guy could have made it more clear what he's selling. Possibly if you were drunk you could buy it, but the same could be said for anything.

Electric Picnic 2008

2x The Ticket - free on-site glossy newspaper

2 x 4-page foldout glossy magazines
One from Sunday August 31st (as pictured) with Franz Ferdinand cover
One from Saturday Augist 30th (not pictured) with Goldfrapp cover
Featuring reviews and loads of festival photos plus line-up

Condition : both have been folded, and one is a little muddy on the back page where it was sat on ! No tears or rips.

Payment via PayPal or UK Cheque

mmm, maybe. If he was trying to scam someone he'd probably have it at a higher price and a buy it now offer but don't assume people aren't think

mmm, maybe. If he was trying to scam someone he'd probably have it at a higher price and a buy it now offer but don't assume people aren't think

aren't think??
AREN'T THINK???

AREN'T THICK YOU CLOWN

GORILLAS MOT AS SCARE NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back