Electric Picnic 2009 (2 Viewers)

i would like to apologise to niall jackson. i heard echo and the bunnymen had cancelled. they hadn't. and it would appear he missed them as a result.
my apologies.

I've been through a rollercoaster since you told me,

a.) they canceled, they're keyboard player was killed (r.i.p)= bad buzz

b.) saw Florence & the machine instead, loved her voice = good buzz

c.) found out they didn't cancel = bad buzz, i missed it /good buzz no-one died

d.) i missed it AND he DID die= ultimate bad buzz, for everyone!

e.) i don't think i can be friends with Patrick Cannon anymore= buzz undecided!

I dunno.. this was my third time there (06, 07 & 09) and this year I saw far more aggressive scumbag types. It was weird.

Completely agree- when people start to head down to a festival to just get completelt off their tits with no interest in the music, said festival is on a downward spiral!

RTE said:
000295c610dr.jpg

Gardaí in Portlaoise have asked for the public's help in tracing a man who went missing after the Electric Picnic music festival at the weekend.
Niall Cummins from Tramore, Co Waterford was last seen at 4.30pm on Monday 7 September at a festival campsite in Stradbally, Co Laois.
Mr Cummins is described as being 19 years old and 5'8" in height, of slight build, with shoulder length hair and blue eyes.

In particular Gardaí are asking anyone who may have given a person answering Niall's description a lift from the site.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Portlaoise Garda Station on 057-8674100, the Garda Confidential Telephone Line 1800 666 111 or any other garda station.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0910/cumminsn.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back