• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 307
  • Views 35K
  • Watchers 3
Brutal fringe alert:

bannert.gif

2q24s9t.jpg

This is one of our local indies. I still have no idea what he actually means by this picture.. I thought it was supposed to mean barriers among people etc but then the actual picture shows him pointing at parking barriers..

that's euro only. i'm looking for local. nothing on my council website to say who is running. nothing anywhere online, it seems. pretty weird. i'll have to resort to asking the mammy, i guess.

If you click on Ireland on the map it gives you the option of looking at local election candidates or ones for the european elections.

thumbnail%5CLabour_moynihan_rebecca.jpg

Interesting Fact: Reading- authors include Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Zadie Smith, Wally Lamb, Ann Patchett, Geraldine Brooks, Christina Lamb Music -Kings of Leon, Strokes, Amy Winehouse, Jeff Buckly, Tom Waits, Jonie Mitchell, Feist, Ham Sandwich, Bonnie Prince Billy Film , Bikram Yoga, Running

----

was gonna vote for her, not so sure now. kinda hoped she'd be into the Zero Boys

Interesting Fact: Reading- authors include Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Zadie Smith, Wally Lamb, Ann Patchett, Geraldine Brooks, Christina Lamb Music -Kings of Leon, Strokes, Amy Winehouse, Jeff Buckly, Tom Waits, Jonie Mitchell, Feist, Ham Sandwich, Bonnie Prince Billy Film , Bikram Yoga, Running

----

was gonna vote for her, not so sure now. kinda hoped she'd be into the Zero Boys

She's down with it, she is. What a sad sap.

----

but doesn't gabriel garcia marquez make up for that?

that's euro only. i'm looking for local. nothing on my council website to say who is running. nothing anywhere online, it seems. pretty weird. i'll have to resort to asking the mammy, i guess.

irish times have updated their website with full list of local candidates

http://www.irishtimes.com/indepth/elections2009/local-elections/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back