Elections Thread (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 307
  • Views 35K
  • Watchers 3
I've only had a visit from Ruari McGinley of Fine Girl so far. He wasn't afraid of the dogs so I'll consider voting for him.

If Eric Byrne calls in I'm going to kick him in the bollix. He's a fucking bastard. Same goes for any member of the Ardagh clan.

I've only had a visit from Ruari McGinley of Fine Girl so far. He wasn't afraid of the dogs so I'll consider voting for him.

If Eric Byrne calls in I'm going to kick him in the bollix. He's a fucking bastard. Same goes for any member of the Ardagh clan.

we've had Liam Reilly of Fianna Fail call. nice chap. his father was a strong voice in louth county council for people with disabilities [an issue for me] and i have alot of respect for his father.

though we don't get many at our place, at the last general election, we only say a neighbour with fine gael literature and northerners with sinn fein literature

we've had Liam Reilly of Fianna Fail call. nice chap. his father was a strong voice in louth county council for people with disabilities [an issue for me] and i have alot of respect for his father.

Yeah, but they're fianna fail though. You can't in good conscience vote for them.

I'm only messing about voting for Ruari McGinley btw.

Human, their guy, Ronan something is for "enterprise and job creation."
Does that mean the other people running are against enterprise and job creation?
That'll be a tough sell.

Human, their guy, Ronan something is for "enterprise and job creation."

i'm voting for ronan. thats a fucking cool plan.

uss_enterprise.jpg

what criteria should i be using to determine who i vote for in the local
elections? currently it's:

> disgusting hippy
> hmmm....would
> a guy

the hottest chick on the list gets my vote first. after that it's just random or else who my dad tells me is alright

i hope you don't live in 2 particular constitutencies of either donaghmede or ballymun-finglas :) due to the fact that neither have females in them standing

we have one female standing in my constituency. this is an improvement over 5 years ago when we had *counts* zero females standing

i hope you don't live in 2 particular constitutencies of either donaghmede or ballymun-finglas :) due to the fact that neither have females in them standing
Trannies have feelings too. :(

Father had a great scrap with the Sinn Fein candidate at our door the other day, twas crackin'.
Was much shouting from SF about "those fucking PLANTERS up the north", how 1 million people should just "go home" and some great, great analogies between Nelson Mandella and the IRA/Sinn Féin. I was annoyed I couldn't get in on the act myself.

SF (all haughty) - " well now...it's up to you on who you vote for, but you're only being robbed left, right and centre by the current crowd"
da (laughing) - " and ye know a whole lot about robberies yourselves"

*zing*

slams the door shut.

anyone know where to find info on people running in the local elections? i don't live in the district i'm registered in and i can't find anything online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back