dave mcsavage = new levels of cuntage prevails (2 Viewers)

Me and my girlfriend had to walk past him in temple bar and he slagged us for holding hands- she shouted at him "Shut up you cunt-sucker!!" he couldn't think of a come back and started muttering and blabbing- everyone in the crowd erupted laughing at him. what an idiot

(cunt sucker, remember where you heard it first)

people regularly seem to have victories over him yet he keeps going

admirable

i would not want to give that guy any more exposure.

except to some nasty virus.

when i was 16 and bored in town me and my friends used to throw loose change at him,he never did anything about it or came over to stop us.just fucking started whinging and crying.funny bastard.

3339uty.jpg

the ones about him being a paedophile?

I'd say Dave wouldn't have minded seeing as he calls any men walking by his patch with their kids, paedophiles... which is just rotten on so many rotten levels

Seriously...?! What an arsehole.

He is the most hate-filled individual I have ever encountered. The tags are well deserved. His stated belief is that anything is fair game, that you can say anything about anything, which he does...

He is the most hate-filled individual I have ever encountered. The tags are well deserved. His stated belief is that anything is fair game, that you can say anything about anything, which he does...

yeah but he's hella quick to turn aggressive and nasty when anyone throws it back in his face

IMHO he's bipolar, unstable probably a bit dillusional too

get help Dave, please...

His old lad was a terrible superscillious prick. Nothing used to annoy me more than watching the preening cunt sneering at the questioners on Questions and Answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back