dave mcsavage = new levels of cuntage prevails (2 Viewers)

I had the pleasure of watching his amp being kicked over by provoked skangers and himself being dragged off by the cops from a rooftop in temple bar once.

Funniest part about it was that when he was taken aside by the Guardai he had his Janet Jackson mike still on and you could hear everything he said amplified.

ah classic temple bar roof top

oh fucking jesus; read the message board....

http://cp.digiweb.ie:8080/studio/servlet/psoft.guestbook.GuestBookServ?action=showGB&gid=154

Ha,deadly.Taste that humble pie!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

skip straight to 1.25 so you dont have to listen to his nonsense

he's updated his site twice and still hasn't learned to spell 'corporate'

he'd suit working in Dunnes Stores in St. Stephens green shopping centre with the till staff downstairs

I'm blind after looking at that guestbook.

Fucking hell.

I also feel about ten times dumber.

I saw him in Temple Bar on Saturday, and his stupid 'audience' was blocking everything on all sides, which meant I had to fucking walk right through the middle of it and into the line of fire. The problem is that so much rage welled up inside me that if he'd said anything, I'd have socked him. That's not really the problem, the real problem is that I can't throw a fucking punch to save my life.

The problem is that so much rage welled up inside me that if he'd said anything, I'd have socked him. That's not really the problem, the real problem is that I can't throw a fucking punch to save my life.

The only time I have ever seen him speak was that interview on Pat Kenny, yet I have a massive desire to stamp on his face, repeatedly.

He has the smug annoying head that causes irrational and immediate hatred in people, even if he was a mute he'd still be left with a face that cries out for brick.

image_image_image_Dave_McSavage.jpg

heheh.

Saw him in Voodoo once, he did like one joke and about 15 people just started groaning and calling him a wanker, so he just dropped the mic jumped off the stage, out the frontdoor and got in a cab.

Funniest thing I've ever seen him do, what a fuckin gash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back