dave mcsavage = new levels of cuntage prevails (6 Viewers)

I used to live beside him and he's a cunt and i've had to displeasure of serving him countless times at work, and he's condescending bastard who expects through his fame of been an arsehole that you should give him stuff for free. And when you don't he gives out shite too you as if you own the fucking shopp

you should've given him free digs. constant beatings might be the only thing he understands. constant vicious beatings.

you should've given him free digs. constant beatings might be the only thing he understands. constant vicious beatings.

i shoulda done the ol'

"oi dave do you wanna box a chocolates? I'll have the chocolates you can have a box"

on him

If you even mention McSavage to Evil Bandit he instantly goes into the fetal postion and starts sucking his thumb. he was once caught in his circle of morcking terror in Temple Bar square once.

the really sad part is he's got a young family to support

I can't imagine that pricking around on stage or around temple bar is a good way to earn a steady living and I feel sorry for his children who'll have to live down what an arse their da is/was

I can't imagine that pricking around on stage or around temple bar is a good way to earn a steady living and I feel sorry for his children who'll have to live down what an arse their da is/was

i'd say he does alright though? i mean, i've never met ANYONE who liked him, but he seems to pack out a few shows (even if they do end in claims of aggrivated sexual assault).

No, the really sad part is that no matter how much he annoys you or how much you think he's crossed the line or just been plain unfunny, he can always sink deeper into the I'm a complete cunt persona and it justifies itself because his goal is to annoy you.

Then comes the bit about his children.

hes a wanker he slagged me once in temple bar in front of the crowd because i had ipod ear phones.
his exact words were did mammy buy u that for christmas.
hes a shit comedian and his thing is to pick on people.
if he reads this he can go fuck himself.

i'd say he does alright though? i mean, i've never met ANYONE who liked him, but he seems to pack out a few shows (even if they do end in claims of aggrivated sexual assault).

I don't know... packing out the International ain't going to cover the mortgage. He did some shows in Vicar street about two or three years ago, has he been back since?

I'd imagine most comedians by this point in their carrer would like to have a nice RTE chat show under their belt, or a humourus column in a sunday newspaper... but you couldn't give McSavage either could you, a) lord knows what he'd say and b) he's just not that clever or funny

also I've just seen his website

http://www.davidmcsavage.com/

Hello, if you need to contact me for gigs, don't. Unless of course you're willing to pay 10,000 euro, and then you're a twat anyway, because nobody is worth that much.

niiiiiice....

Hello, if you need to contact me for gigs, don't. Unless of course you're willing to pay 10,000 euro, and then you're a twat anyway, because nobody is worth that much.

what a prick

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

But he's still out there doing it? Surely he's got some major hidings in the last few years, or are we just a nation of chickenshits?

WTF is that picture of him with the Trachtenbergs - if I have to throw out their records cause that are associated with that cunt I will not be happy.

And what's with all the press clippings.

What a sad pathetic creep.

Whoever posted mcbuttravage to the tags own up so I can rep you. Started laughing my ass off in work.

But he's still out there doing it? Surely he's got some major hidings in the last few years, or are we just a nation of chickenshits?

I had the pleasure of watching his amp being kicked over by provoked skangers and himself being dragged off by the cops from a rooftop in temple bar once.

Funniest part about it was that when he was taken aside by the Guardai he had his Janet Jackson mike still on and you could hear everything he said amplified.

ah classic temple bar roof top

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back