dave mcsavage = new levels of cuntage prevails (2 Viewers)

There's another Bishop of 'Des Bishop' fame??? Christ.

Id love to set up an amp oposite dave mcsavage and invite the passers by he insults to come up and abuse him. in between id sing this little ditty;

'i am a failed comedian, i am a total cunt,
i insult passers by, i am a total cunt,
my cd sold no copies, i am a total cunt,
i am a failed comedian, i am a total cunt'.

There's another Bishop of 'Des Bishop' fame??? Christ.

I went one of these , where Aidan Bishop was hosting

It's a bizarre thing really, he just copies everything his big brother does. The whole American in Ireland shpiel, same jokes, same banter, same everything..almost

I was actually wondering if it was a wind up and Des was wearing a comedy wig

but no...

Poor Dave Mc Savage though

was that his Kramer moment?

my girlfriends brother saw him in vicar st. and he was shite. aparently mcsavage got all teary at the end, apologised for being shite and gave every one a free dvd.

I mean why does he fucking bother? Does the guy have serious inherited wealth behind him so he not only dosnt have to work, but can waste money on dvd/booking venues etc.

Isn't his Da David Andrews, former FF minister for Foreign Affairs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_McSavage

Yup

Not the first time he has shown this levely of cuntery either...

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_20070128/ai_n17159711

At least two people got up and left when McSavage was in full flow with what I would call racist remarks."
It was childish humour. He was demeaning to waiters too and was putting on a Pakistani accent and going on about them.

I used to live beside him and he's a cunt and i've had to displeasure of serving him countless times at work, and he's condescending bastard who expects through his fame of been an arsehole that you should give him stuff for free. And when you don't he gives out shite too you as if you own the fucking shopp

people shouldn't give him the satisfaction of being insulted or offended. they should just look at him blankly like this:

bored-cat.jpg

I used to live beside him and he's a cunt and i've had to displeasure of serving him countless times at work, and he's condescending bastard who expects through his fame of been an arsehole that you should give him stuff for free. And when you don't he gives out shite too you as if you own the fucking shopp
I had the displeasure of standing in front of him in a queue in the Leeson St Bank of Ireland a few years ago. He bumped into some old rogby school buddy, and the whole conversation - well, him talking at his buddy - revolved around slagging off some Indian guy, some real racist shit. He wasn't even doing a show. McSavage was also talking about his child. Yes, his CHILD! Poor yoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back