dave mcsavage = new levels of cuntage prevails (1 Viewer)

i always wanted to get a truck, electric guitar,huge amp and pa
and pull up while he's busking and blast that fucker into space.

he has the look of someone who needs to be pained.

haha this is pretty funny in fairness

that blog said:
he once turned up late to a similar “up and coming” competition (which had a prize for the best act of the night) in Dublin and asked the MC or organiser if he could come on and do a bit.

He was introduced as a very special guest after all the other acts had done their bit and everyone just assumed he was a bit of low-profile entertainment to keep the crowd happy while the panel of judges made their decision.

In the end he was announced as the winner and took the cash prize home with him.

Hello, if you need to contact me for gigs, don't. Unless of course you're willing to pay 10,000 euro, and then you're a twat anyway, because nobody is worth that much. Corperate gigs are horrible, usually a big company has an end of year party, they have a budget that they have to spend for tax reasons, of course its not a party anyway in the real sense of the word, because most of the people at the "party" would'nt be there if they had a choice, I mean It's bad enough that you have to work with these fuckers. So the Corperate party, is an extension of work. Employees drink the free booze fast and hard, to escape the shit reality of their present situation, and any entertainment laid on, is seen as part of the problem. They havent come to see Stand-up, to them, youre shit, youre a prison warden shaking the keys to their cell . They havent come to the Corperate party because they want to be there, oh no, they have come because they were told

weirdest website ever. And you would think whoever made it would learn to spell corporate too.

Hello, if you need to contact me for gigs, don't. Unless of course you're willing to pay 10,000 euro, and then you're a twat anyway, because nobody is worth that much. Corperate gigs are horrible, usually a big company has an end of year party, they have a budget that they have to spend for tax reasons, of course its not a party anyway in the real sense of the word, because most of the people at the "party" would'nt be there if they had a choice, I mean It's bad enough that you have to work with these fuckers. So the Corperate party, is an extension of work. Employees drink the free booze fast and hard, to escape the shit reality of their present situation, and any entertainment laid on, is seen as part of the problem. They havent come to see Stand-up, to them, youre shit, youre a prison warden shaking the keys to their cell . They havent come to the Corperate party because they want to be there, oh no, they have come because they were told

That's actually bang on. I don't know why you're ragging on this guy! He's like a comedy Keith Moss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back